News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Sorry, sir, er, Kyte."  Coda wanted this job over with now.  He could smell the food.  Walking into the infirmary, he looked for a brother or sister to pass the kite off to.  Gesturing for one of the brothers to come closer, Coda told him to look after Kyte.  He then went to supper.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Kyte stared down her beak at the brother, "This bird wings hurt."

Rainshadow

The brother nodded.  "Well then, should we get to work?"

Somewhere in Mossflower Wood, not very far from the Mask and his vermin, there lived an owl by the name of Anna.  She was cleaning out her hollow in a tree when she heard the vermin.  They were loud and quite annoying to Anna's ear tufts.  "Oh, just be quiet, will you?  Can't an owl get a bit of peace?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Kyte don't do healwork, abbeybeast do."

Rainshadow

The brother cleared his throat and said, "Well, what I meant was for you to sit down and I do the work.  I said we instead of I because you do have to do something.  It's not just I that has to do the work, you have to listen to me."

W0NWILL

Kyte nodded and hopped onto the bedspread.

Rainshadow

The brother got to work, fixing up the bird's wing.

Meanwhile, Ray was feasting on all of the food that the Abbey had to offer.  She was starving, after all!  Amanda just watched her with wide eyes.  "Where do you put all of that food?"
  Ray just grinned and continued eating.

W0NWILL

Kyte hissed as bandages touched the self-inflicted wound.

Leiern stood up and slipped outside, his ball and chain were in the gatehouse.

Marvin racked his brain for subject, as ducks are rarely silent while they eat, they prefer to chatter, "Leiern came from the northlands, looking for someone, he said. He says he's a Torsorem, as if I should know what a Torsorem is. Should I?"

Quickpaw

Vash set the food down and walked out. The sorry mice didn't even know their food was gone. It was a good thing he had found that convoy thst was bringing food to Redwall to sell, or else he would he would have to forage for berries again. He didn't take other Vermin because they would make to much noise and ruin everything.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

The Mask came outside of his tent, wondering if there was food.  He saw that Vash had brought food and turned to a rat.  "You," he said, "cook that fish up for me.  Make sure it's well done!"
  The rat nodded and set to work.

Ray shrugged.  "I don't know.  I've never heard of a Torsorem."
  Amanda thought for a moment.  "I recognize that word.  Is it a name?  Hmm..."

W0NWILL

Marvin shrugged, "Think so. Hey Leiern!" Leiern had just walked in, holding his ball and chain, "You mentioned a Torsorem. What's that?"
Leiren looked suspiciously at Ray, fingering his weapon, then turned to Marvin, "My family name." He said, rather stiffly.

Quickpaw

Vash was already eating some fruit.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, too late to enter now! I'll have to wait for a better oppurtunity. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  Um, you could be spying on the Mask and his gang.  You could be staying at Redwall, you could be watching any loner in the woods.

BIC:  Anna was starting to get tired of the noise coming from the vermin.  "As soon as night falls," she said to herself, "I'm going to see what they're up to."

W0NWILL

"Anyway," Leiern fingered his ball and chain, "Why do you care?"