The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Gorath

$0.75

WITFTTCTM when I say The Last Battle?

Redwallfan7

Narnia!

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say spice?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lord Gorath

The Spice Girls

What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say 1337?

Redwallfan7

Random numbers.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say retro?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lord Gorath

Smiling TVs and WAY TOO PUFFY SKIRTS

WITFTTCTM when I say 122,183,484,838,242,477,328,784,773,274,834,872,748,372,847,738,287?

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Code!

WTFTTCTM  when I say... osprey in Redwall?
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

The V-22 Osprey.

WITFTTCTM when I say:  "Cougar"?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Wildcat!

WITFTTCTM when I say: Fave Redwall book?
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Lord Gorath

LORD BROCKTREE

WITFTTCTM when I say ninja on yo shirt, bro?

Rainshadow

The TV show, Ninja Warrior.

WITFTTCTM when I say:  "Aether"?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lord Gorath

Adder.

WITFTTCTM when I say the first thing that comes to mind?

Rainshadow

TobyMac.  I'm listening to The First Noel by him, and that's what I'm thinking about lol.

WITFTTCTM when I say:  "Photoshop"?

Redwallfan7

special effects

WTFTTCTM when I say Lowrider (the song by War)?

Buckler The Leg Buckler

War song?

WTFTTCTM when I say... Abbot?

Rainshadow

Redwall.

WITFTTCTM when I say:  "Saturn"?