The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ay iz for 'orzez!

Vot iz ze firzt zin zat comez tae mind vhen ah zay ring?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Gold
What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say you?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

Pika!  *The noise he makes in Super Smash Bros.  ;))

Hamburger?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Pigz!

Vot iz ze firzt zin zat comez tae mind vhen ah zay Number 39-Utopia?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

(Just for future reference, you need to post a word/phrase after you answer, Blaggut.  ;))

Top hat?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Abraham Lincoln.

Vot iz ze firzt zin' zat comez tae mind vhen ah zay Cell?

Leatho Shellhound

The Calll by Regina Spektor

Blue eyes?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Ferahgo the Assasin.

A fire extinguisher blowing up in a kichen?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

The Santa Clause, when Scott Calvin extinguishes the burning turkey in the kitchen.

Scott Calvin?

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.