The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

The creation in the Bible.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say shooting star?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Owl City's song.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say billions?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

a lot of items.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say sky?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

What'z the firzt thin' that comez tae mind when ah zay Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Monty Python.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say fire hydrant?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Water.

What'z the firzt thing tha' comez tae mind when ah zay Doctor Who?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

The 10th Doctor.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say, "Want a sugar cube?"

AxeHound

Finnick Odair.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say: "Exterminate!"

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dalekz.

Wot iz the firzt thin' tha' comez tae mind when ah zay Death Defying Beavers?

Rainshadow

Beavers with laser beams coming out of their eyes.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Chocolate Muffins of Death?

redwallgurl

thoose pictures that everyone posts!  :P

What's the first thing that comes to Mind when I say J. R. ?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

harry potter.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say social networking?

Rainshadow

The movie, The Social Network.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say early birdie?

Redwallfan7

early morning.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say reading?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redwall!

Wot'z the firzt thin' tha' comez tae mind when ah zay toothbruzh.