News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

(Random question, but did Han Solo shoot first?)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

Yes. To say otherwise is heresy.

This is because in the original version, Han was the only one who shot. Thus, he shot first and last.
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: MathLuk on June 09, 2020, 04:57:25 PM
Yes. To say otherwise is heresy.
XD

Quote from: MathLuk on June 09, 2020, 04:57:25 PM
This is because in the original version, Han was the only one who shot. Thus, he shot first and last.
Ah... Gotcha. I was curious.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 26, 2020, 01:47:58 PM
Spoiler
I thought the clones that didn't participate in Order 66 removed their chips, and that was why they didn't participate, not because they resisted it?
[close]
Spoiler
Rex still had his chip when Order 66 happened. Ashoka ordered its removal while he was unconscious after he tried to kill her and she saw the holonet report on fives
[close]

The Shadow of Korriban

Spoiler
I hope you fellows noticed Hera Syndulla. :D
[close]

EDIT:  Lol, wrong thread. 8D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

I will be sceptical until it is confirmed

The Shadow of Korriban

I suppose it doesn't matter either way.  I hate Rebels.  The animation stunk thoroughly, as well as the script and plot designs.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jukka the Sling

Just moved your posts to the main Star Wars thread. ^^

The trailer looks pretty cool, though I'm not sure if I personally would like it since it's mainly a flight simulation game?  It's awesome to see Hera in it, though; I hope she's a major figure and actually appears in the cutscenes a lot (so I can watch them on YouTube). ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tungro

tbh the only thing I didn't like about Rebels was the pencil thin lightsabers. I loved Maul, Ashoka, and Vader. The rest was just meh.

The Shadow of Korriban

I'm bored.  Does anyone wanna talk about my most beloved fandom with me?

Wylder Treejumper

Sure. Which do you think is a better show, The Clone Wars or The Mandalorian?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 11, 2020, 09:07:56 PM
Sure. Which do you think is a better show, The Clone Wars or The Mandalorian?
The Clone Wars.  Enough said. ;D

Tungro