News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack the Quick

I don't either, and RPGs are always good. However, if there was just something not in the OT and just in the Clone Wars, everything would be wonderfully better.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

I don't either, and RPGs are always good. However, if there was just something not in the OT and just in the Clone Wars, everything would be wonderfully better.
Edit: Whoops, I accidentally clicked the quote button instead of the modify button. Sorry.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

I saw it earlier. I will see this when it comes out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Same.  Looks pretty good.

ALSO: a Kenobi series has officially been announced!!!  I may or may not have screamed when I found out.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shadow of Korriban

Final trailer, pals.
Spoiler
My thoughts spoke to me. I believe that Darth Sidious is not really himself. Perhaps (this may or may not be awful) he cloned himself. I'm speaking of some old despicable Legends book placed many rotations from the past.
[close]

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

Looks awesome!

If I'm being honest... Disney kinda butchered star wars.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

I do believe certain things Disney has done to the fandom were detrimental to it's health. That being said, they have mended wounds placed on the franchise as well.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Hickory

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 22, 2019, 07:49:28 PM
Spoiler
My thoughts spoke to me. I believe that Darth Sidious is not really himself. Perhaps (this may or may not be awful) he cloned himself. I'm speaking of some old despicable Legends book placed many rotations from the past.
[close]

I take it you're referring to Dark Empire?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Shadow of Korriban

I don't remember the title, for I only briefly had hearing of this book.

The Shadow of Korriban

I'm sure some of you have seen the first four episodes of the Mandalorian show. It was good!

Spoiler
Baby yoda is so cute! I am a little annoyed that he was able to stop that Mud Horn critter from ramming into our fair hero with the Force. And Luke took thirty-three seconds to lift his lightsaber two inches away from his hand. But besides that, it was good!
[close]

Tungro

I have seen the first few episodes of The Mandalorian. They are pretty good. Though I am told the latest takes the space western feel to far.

The Force Awakens was great, but the Last Jedi was horrible and just from seeing the trailer for Rise of Skywalker I don't even really want to see it.

Verdauga

Quote from: Hickory on August 21, 2019, 12:32:59 AM
Though I disagree that the original reveal trailer hinted at one plot or another, I don't especially mind the shift to freedom fighter. Overdone, sure – Rebels is similar in more ways than one – but it could make for a promising game, even if it doesn't break new ground. And since we aren't getting another KOTOR any time soon, I'm more than willing to take what's given. Hell, I wanted an RPG where you aren't a Jedi, or a game where you serve the Empire (without defecting), but this game is ultimately for profit. Beggars can't be choosers, unfortunately.
It isn't a video game, but there are TTRPGs out there for this kind of thing.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Tungro on December 05, 2019, 06:01:47 PM
The Force Awakens was great, but the Last Jedi was horrible and just from seeing the trailer for Rise of Skywalker I don't even really want to see it.
(My opinion)
Both films weren't that good. The Last Jedi at least had originality. I really did not like certain parts though. The Force Awakens was just a newer version of A New Hope. So, nothing original there. But I still have to go with what's canon.