whos your favorite charector

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 09, 2012, 05:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

Rainshadow

Out of the entire series?  Oh, I dunno.  Probably Tagg.  Possibly Gonff though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

blindsimeonjtp

Rainshadow

The topic?  Yes.  The books?  No.  Are there Star Wars books?

Oh, and I forgot to add Old Phredd to my list.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

I have have lots of favourites, Jangular Swifteye and Wonwil to name a few.

Redwallfan7

I used to have a list of all of my favorites, but I changed it. Now it's Bragoon and Saro from Loamhedge, and Keyla from Martin the Warrior. Vermin wise, it's always been Raconza the corsair fox from Pearls of Lutra.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

Look at my username.  ;D
Other favorites are: Tagg, Mariel, Dippler, Dubble, Leatho, Joseph, Gonff, and Hon Rosie.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Leatho Shellhound

Leatho shellhound, Tiria Wildlough, Bisky, Rakkety Tam, Buckler Kordyne, and many many million more.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

PoshQueen

My favorite characters are Cornflower, Matthias, Cluny, Captain Snow and Orlando.

Rainshadow

I also like Gingivere Greeneyes.  Possibly because he's a good wildcat.

Gingivere Greeneyes

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 12, 2012, 06:56:46 PM

This message has been Gingivere approved. Carry on.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Gingivere Greeneyes on October 12, 2012, 09:59:41 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 12, 2012, 06:56:46 PM

This message has been Gingivere approved. Carry on.
Lol  :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Orinoco

It changes nearly every day, but right now, since I'm re-reading Mossflower, my favorite character is Ashleg.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Skarlathrox

Uh.... I'm re-reading the series since I can't remember them, so I can't remember the charactesr either >_<. I recently read Outcast of Redwall though, and I couldn't help falling in love with Skarlath.... hence the username n.n
~*This Signature is the Best!*~

phoenixfoden