News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

clone wars

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 09, 2012, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

olololol..sucks for u...lol
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 09, 2012, 10:06:08 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 09, 2012, 09:59:53 PM
No. It was an assignment when I was helping to Tudor him.

Ah. You mean tutor?

@Dan: Cool, I'll get on it!

@blindsimeon: But the thing is, since we switched to antenna, we've had fewer channels.
Lol! That's what I meant. Thanks.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

blindsimeonjtp

there are diffrent sith lords in it not just darth maul !

W0NWILL

Odd. I haven't watch Star Wars in so long I don't know anything about Sith Lords at all. I'll have to get my movies out again and have a marathon.

Taggerung The Otter

blindsimeonjtp

Look tagg lets stop all this fighting and be friends what do you think?

Taggerung The Otter

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 09, 2012, 10:22:10 PM
Odd. I haven't watch Star Wars in so long I don't know anything about Sith Lords at all. I'll have to get my movies out again and have a marathon.
Same here, I haven't seen the movies for years. I think 2006 was the last time I saw them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung The Otter

blindsimeonjtp

if you like starwars youll love this.  its amazing man.

W0NWILL

I'll take your word for it.

Taggerung The Otter

i have seen it before

Redwallfan7

If you like Star Wars you might also like the parody movie Space Balls. I watched it and its kind of corny and dumb but still

Taggerung The Otter