News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What you think the user above you.....

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 11, 2012, 02:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 13, 2012, 03:22:23 AM
  Not quite, although I do have a few stuffed cats and dragons.  Mainly I just stare at pictures of them and sigh longingly.  Lol.

Hmm, I think I'm going to start a new idea.  I think that the superpower you would have would be invisibility.  That's the superpower I picture you to have.
ha ha :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I picture you with the power of an enormous IQ.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I picture you being the fastest violinist in the world.  (Or fiddler, if you prefer to be called that)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

I picture you to like rainy days and dusk.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Tiria Wildlough

I picture you with the power of Bloodwrath (and the power to control it.)
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 13, 2012, 03:49:49 PM
  I picture you being the fastest violinist in the world.  (Or fiddler, if you prefer to be called that)
Yay! :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 12, 2012, 06:11:23 PM
  For some reason, whenever I think of you all I can picture is that badger.  I'm guessing you have... blonde hair and blue eyes?
brown hair but i fogot what color my eyes are.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 13, 2012, 08:22:51 AM
I picture you with the power of an enormous IQ.
Im smart, but I don't know if my iq is that big.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Super swimmer!  There ya go!  Redwallfan7, super swimmer.  Possibly able to breathe underwater as well.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 14, 2012, 02:59:01 PM
  Super swimmer!  There ya go!  Redwallfan7, super swimmer.  Possibly able to breathe underwater as well.
Lol, I can't swim to safe my life :P. That's my cousin's strong area. She can swim underwater with her eyes open! I picture you as a person who loves to go camping.

Skyblade

You were in my dream once, and I saw you as a tall, smart-looking girl with beautiful long and straight brown hair.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Whenever I picture you, I picture a girl of about 13, maybe 14.  Long, blonde hair, emerald green eyes, freckles, very nice smile, and petite.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 14, 2012, 11:24:52 PM
  Whenever I picture you, I picture a girl of about 13, maybe 14.  Long, blonde hair, emerald green eyes, freckles, very nice smile, and petite.
I picture you with light brown  hair, mostly in a ponytail, and blue eyes.

Leatho Shellhound

I see you as bing around 17-19 years old.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

I see you as around 5 feet, blue eyes, glasses, medium blonde hair, and very smilely. am I close?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock