News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What you think the user above you.....

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 11, 2012, 02:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

It's not my favorite series, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time.  I haven't seen it as many times as LotR, so I'd say that I enjoy watching it more than those.  ;)

Hmm, you don't like to talk on phones?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 08:18:15 PM
  It's not my favorite series, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time.  I haven't seen it as many times as LotR, so I'd say that I enjoy watching it more than those.  ;)

Hmm, you don't like to talk on phones?
It's not my favourite thing, but yea, I do kind of like to talk on phones. How 'bout you, Rain?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I despise phones.  I don't have the best hearing, and I have the nasty problem of zoning out whilst on the phone, so it takes me a loooooooong time to understand what someone's saying.  :P  Plus, I'm afraid I'll kill myself while on the phone.  I like to pace, climb on stuff, etc.  And I don't even think about it, so...  Yeah.

Hmm, you don't text, do you?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 08:52:43 PM
  I despise phones.  I don't have the best hearing, and I have the nasty problem of zoning out whilst on the phone, so it takes me a loooooooong time to understand what someone's saying.  :P  Plus, I'm afraid I'll kill myself while on the phone.  I like to pace, climb on stuff, etc.  And I don't even think about it, so...  Yeah.

Hmm, you don't text, do you?
When the occasion calls for it. Do you like texting above calling, Rain?

Rainshadow

I would if I texted, but I don't text.  I have a cell phone, but I rarely use it.  Very rarely.  Extremely rarely.  I don't ever carry it around.  EVER.  I prefer to either email someone or talk to them in person.  ;)

I picture you as someone who enjoys talking to people face to face, like me.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 09:12:06 PM
  I would if I texted, but I don't text.  I have a cell phone, but I rarely use it.  Very rarely.  Extremely rarely.  I don't ever carry it around.  EVER.  I prefer to either email someone or talk to them in person.  ;)

I picture you as someone who enjoys talking to people face to face, like me.
I like talking to people face-to-face. Infact, it's something that I really enjoy! Reasonable, as I'm the more social person in my family.
Do you like to be out in public?

Rainshadow

Not really.  I prefer to be in my own little world.  I'm pretty shy, so I don't enjoy being around lots of people.  I'll do it every once in a while, but the place I'm most comfortable is at home.

I'd say that you enjoy wearing jeans and a T-shirt over anything else, correct?  (Lol, yes, that's random :P)

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 06:09:30 PM
  Just say what you imagine the member to be like.  Looks, likes, dislikes, where they live (not specifically ;)), that sort of thing.

Oh, and Ungatt, I do enjoy spring, but I also hate it, because I have nasty allergies.  I nearly went hoarse yesterday from allergies because I was singing for quite some time.  And I never go hoarse!

Anyway, Redwaller, I picture you as someone who loves Easter.
Sure do!  :D (sugaaaar!)

I imagine you to be pretty small(dunno why)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 09:20:45 PM
  Not really.  I prefer to be in my own little world.  I'm pretty shy, so I don't enjoy being around lots of people.  I'll do it every once in a while, but the place I'm most comfortable is at home.

I'd say that you enjoy wearing jeans and a T-shirt over anything else, correct?  (Lol, yes, that's random :P)
Acully, I prefure swetpants above jeans. They make me feel more flexable.
What's your favourite colour, Rain?

Rainshadow

Haha, actually, I'm 5'5".  ;D

My favourite colour is either brown, dark green, dark navy blue or blood red.  See a theme here?  ;)

Ungatt, I see you as a fan of being around the house barefoot, not wearing socks.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 09:24:59 PM

Ungatt, I see you as a fan of being around the house barefoot, not wearing socks.
Why, how did you guess?
Do you like being barefoot?

Rainshadow

Very much.  I can't sleep with my socks on, either.  It just feels weird.

You enjoy wearing sweatpants around the house, as you said earlier, but do you enjoy wearing them in public?  My guess is that you don't.  ;)

Redwaller

Hmmm, you're obviously not a computer person.

Haha, actually, I'm 5'5".  ;D
Whoa! Guess I was totally wrong.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 29, 2013, 09:36:19 PM
  Very much.  I can't sleep with my socks on, either.  It just feels weird.

You enjoy wearing sweatpants around the house, as you said earlier, but do you enjoy wearing them in public?  My guess is that you don't.  ;)
Acully, I do! Alot of my other friends wear swestpants all the time as well.
Do you like Monopoly, because I love it!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on March 29, 2013, 09:42:00 PM
  Haha, actually, I'm 5'5".  ;D
Whoa! Guess I was totally wrong.

Well, not totally, if you want to compare me to a lot of my extended family.  Seriously, I have a cousin (2nd cousin, I believe) who's 7 feet tall!

Quote from: Redwaller on March 29, 2013, 09:42:00 PM
Hmmm, you're obviously not a computer person.

Well, if you mean I'm not computer savvy, that would be totally true, but I do enjoy being on the computer.  ;)

I'm gonna guess that you don't like the song Call Me Maybe, Ungatt.