News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What you think the user above you.....

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 11, 2012, 02:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Yes! My hair used to be a super short bob but now it is shoulder length.

I imagine you as your avatar, not quite sure what animal it is. (no offense, person who drew it, it is awesome.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Check out Brookskimmer's art, on the 12 or 13th page. It's a rat. And I'm not a rat, I'm a fox.(Ever heard o' Dranfor Rofnard?)

Maudie

Yeah, I tried to draw him once...that didn't work out.
I imagine you as being tan with an accent, am I right?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

No tan!  :D

Do you know where I'm from?

And I do have a slight accent since I'm not English(which one?)

Maudie

Actually, I do know where you are from, I've been looking at the past pages of this topic.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Quote from: Mask on April 29, 2013, 08:49:41 PM
Actually, I do know where you are from, I've been looking at the past pages of this topic.
What is my Language?

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 29, 2013, 08:53:50 PM
Mask, you have red hair?
Actually, she said they were brown.

Maudie

Ungatt Trunn

I imagen you, Mask, being a real Master of Disguise?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 29, 2013, 11:03:30 PM
I imagen you, Mask, being a real Master of Disguise?
Not really, I like to wear scary masks, though.
I'm guessing you like monopoly? ;D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

I can be sometimes. Once my family was playing a form of hide and seek and I hid in a laundry basket. They couldn't find me for like a half an hour but I got restless so I gave myself away. ;D

I imagine you as a dwarf, probably cause of your profile pic. :D

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?