Doctor Who Thread (Rebooted Series or Doctors 9+)

Started by AxeHound, October 15, 2012, 04:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

3 HOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRSSSSSS! *head explodes*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on November 23, 2013, 04:42:02 PM
3 HOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURRRRSSSSSS! *head explodes*

I know!!  :D  :D  (But unfortunately I think my brother will have the computer - ah, I mean, TV, at that time, so I'll have to wait till he's at work.  (His computer monitor is the TV, since he doesn't have one yet.  (Guess what I want to get him for Christmas!  ::))))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

2 HOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRSS! *head regenerates, then explodes yet again*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

Is there any way to watch this without CAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBLLLLEEEEE TTTTTVVVV?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on November 23, 2013, 05:50:53 PM
Is there any way to watch this without CAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBLLLLEEEEE TTTTTVVVV?

Well, go to your neighbour's house and ask if you can watch it there.  :P  Actually, I'm not sure.  The BBC might be streaming it online, but I dunno.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Rainshadow

It comes on at 2:30 PM Eastern, or 11:30 for me.

Romsca

Ok! I'll probably have to get a ton of homework done first. Here's a stupid question, have you seen the trailer? He's not
Don't click!
"The Doctor"
[close]
anymore! :o Not sure if that's good or bad...

psybox

The painting
When War, Ten, and Eleven were looking at the painting I said "Maybe the painting is called 'Gallifrey Falls No More'?"  I also joked about how the moment clearly did have a big red button.
[close]
Really enjoyed it.  How many plot elements did you guess?

Firehawke

Loved it, especially...

when we meet the curator & the very end when we see all of them looking at Gallifrey and seeing Peter Capaldi
[close]

So many unanswered questions!!!

@Rainshadow...your guesses are right!  I will wait until after the weekend to post the rest in case there are any other guesses
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

psybox

Quote from: Firehawke on November 22, 2013, 07:03:50 PM
firehawke post

Brave heart, 5 Whovians...tomorrow is the day!  How should you spend today?  Well, you could visit a junk yard 1, check out a classic car 3 (which I love doing!), eat some jelly babies , listening to recorder music, watch some magic tricks I randomly guess... 7!, or maybe drink so carrot juice. 6. Whatever you do, don't drink potions created by old ladies in the middle of a war 8!
So, say "Geronimo" to today and "Alons y" to tomorrow...it's going to be a fantastic day!

Now, here's a fun thing for you guys to do...there are references to each Doctor (not including the war Doctor) it what I just typed...can you figure them all out???

Hope you guys all enjoy the special!!!
[close]
I read rainshadow's post, so I won't bother with any that she answered.  My answers are in bold

Rainshadow

Aaahhh, 8 makes sense!  (I haven't seen too many of the classic episodes, so I only know basic facts about the previous Doctors.  :-\)

Oh my goodness, I loved the special!  It was amazing, especially the ending.  Although, I didn't like how

50th Anniversary Special
Rose wasn't technically in the episode.  I mean, Billie was, but not Rose.  Seeing as she's my favourite companion, I was looking forward to that, but hey, the episode was still absolutely brilliant!
[close]

Ooh, and did anyone see the teaser trailer for the Christmas special?

psybox

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 23, 2013, 09:46:09 PM
  Aaahhh, 8 makes sense!  (I haven't seen too many of the classic episodes, so I only know basic facts about the previous Doctors.  :-\)

Oh my goodness, I loved the special!  It was amazing, especially the ending.  Although, I didn't like how

50th Anniversary Special
Rose wasn't technically in the episode.  I mean, Billie was, but not Rose.  Seeing as she's my favourite companion, I was looking forward to that, but hey, the episode was still absolutely brilliant!
[close]

Really?  I liked weird moment lady better than rose.

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on November 23, 2013, 09:57:04 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 23, 2013, 09:46:09 PM

50th Anniversary Special
[close]

Really?  I liked weird moment lady better than rose.

Eh, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I missed the first air-ing of the Day of the Doctor, but I just finished it now.

*grows another head* *both explode*