News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Doctor Who Thread (Rebooted Series or Doctors 9+)

Started by AxeHound, October 15, 2012, 04:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

maybe it's a department store in a mall, but it's definitely a department store.

Rainshadow

Eh, I just call it a mall.  ;)  I'd rather not get too specific when I could barely hear it.  I had to turn it down or I'd bug the people in the other room (they were watching a movie).  The music was so loud I had to turn it down, and then the characters spoke so quietly!  Yeah, let's just say I'll be watching it on the computer from now on.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

I just watched Dr. Who for the first time last night...LOVED IT!  ;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on January 23, 2013, 01:21:27 PM
I just watched Dr. Who for the first time last night...LOVED IT!  ;D

Which episode did you watch?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

I am done with all the doctor who eps! exept for series 7.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on January 23, 2013, 05:06:52 PM
I am done with all the doctor who eps! exept for series 7.

Time to start from the beginning again!  :D

Romsca

I actually watched three episodes. The very first one ever with the aztecs, the first one of the seventh season (Tom Baker), and one of the newer ones, The Curse of the Black Spot

Firehawke

They just announced new eps starting on Easter!  And if you get BBC America, there's a new special on this Sunday about the First Doctor!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Rainshadow

I'm gonna hafta Google that and see if I want to watch it.  The special, I mean.  ;)

PrimroseWarrior

been watching the classic. gosh, cheesy graphics!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Yeah, I'm hoping to watch the classics after catching up to the current ones.  I did get some of the 4th Doctor's episodes from the library, but now that I think about it, I think I'd rather start at 1 and work my way up.

PrimroseWarrior

the 1st doctors eps. are like, 15 parts long, no joke.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Ooh, just got my first glimpse of Mr. Saxon, who I assume is

Mr. Saxon
The Master.
[close]

I just finished The Lazarus Experiment and saw the previews after it.  I can't wait for the next episode to buffer!

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Firehawke

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!