News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Doctor Who Thread (Rebooted Series or Doctors 9+)

Started by AxeHound, October 15, 2012, 04:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

I agree. but, when they bring him back, why is he blonde?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Firehawke

That's a good question...maybe because of what Lucy splashed on him?  Makes you wonder!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Dlilly

The 10th is my favorite, but the 11th is growing on me.

(I'm a major Doctor Who fan! I named my puppy Rory. :p)

PrimroseWarrior

Rory the roman!
The doctor will be fine for 31 minutes. He will die in 32 minutes.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Aw, I didn't like the ending of The Last of the Time Lords.

The Last of the Time Lords
Why did the Master have to die?  And why did Martha have to leave?  Well, I guess I'm sorta fine with Martha leaving, because I like Donna, but why did the Master have to die?
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Firehawke

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on February 11, 2013, 02:26:24 AM
Ikr? He was my favourite character!

Trust me...no one's gone forever.  Just keep watching!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Firehawke on February 12, 2013, 07:24:17 PM
Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on February 11, 2013, 02:26:24 AM
Ikr? He was my favourite character!

Trust me...no one's gone forever.  Just keep watching!

GAH!  Didn't wanna know, didn't wanna know, didn't wanna know, didn't wanna know...  *Covers ears, rocking back and forth*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Firehawke

Sorry for the mini spoiler!  You have a lot of exciting things to come! (and avoid all trailers...they have a lot of spoilers!)

totally different note...the Ice Warriors are going to be back!  Not seen since the classic days, they are going to be in the David Warner episode.

Also, on the 24th of this month, BBC America is going to be having the 2nd Doctor special.  It's another 3 hour one, so my guess is they're going to be showing a complete story like they did with the first Doctor.

Rainshadow

Erg, still haven't watched the 1st Doctor special.  I have it recorded on my DVR, along with the history of the companions and the history of some other stuff Doctor Who related (I had someone recording them, so I don't know exactly which ones they recorded ;)).

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Firehawke

I love the Weeping Angels!

Who else thinks that "Blink" is a must watch if you want something spooky on Halloween???

W0NWILL

Blink is a must watch if you don't want to fall asleep.

Rainshadow

I slept easily after watching Blink.  ;D  But my eyes hurt for a little while.  ::)

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I have a question.  So, I was trying to look it up after finishing season 4 (ending with The Next Doctor), and it says that season 5 is with the 11th.  Um, when did the 10th die?  I just can't figure it out!