Doctor Who Thread (Rebooted Series or Doctors 9+)

Started by AxeHound, October 15, 2012, 04:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

SPOILERS!

It was in the 2009 Specials. These are, in order:

The Next Doctor
Planet of the Dead
The Waters of Mars
The End of Time Part I
The End of Time Part II

The Doctor changes in the End of Time Part II.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Firehawke

Haven't gotten a chance to watch the 2nd Doctor special yet...did see a commercial for the new season though!  Little more than a month to go!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

W0NWILL

He died in the two-part special 'The End of Time'.

Rainshadow

Now that I've finished the Waters of Mars, I don't think I want to watch The End of Time!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

It's worth it. You'll cry seeing Rose Tyler before she met the Doctor.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Quote from: AxeHound on February 27, 2013, 05:02:59 PM
It's worth it. You'll cry seeing Rose Tyler before she met the Doctor.

GAH!  What?!  Are you River Song?  "Spoilers!"  :P
  Lol, yeah, I tried to watch it last night, but wasn't able to finish it.  I got about a half an hour into the first one.

Firehawke

The writing is so good!!!  It's my favorite out of the specials

Rainshadow

Just gotta say, I cried while watching the end of The End of Time.

The End of Time
When the Doctor started visiting all of his buddies, I just thought:  "It's his final goodbye to them."  Then when you saw Rose, and right after that, I just lost it.  I mean, "I don't want to go"?  Wow, I didn't like that ending!  :'(  But I so want to see more!
[close]

Lily

I'm pretty sure I cried for about the last half-hour of The End of Time.?I'd finally stop and then something else touching would happen and I'd start all over again.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lily on February 28, 2013, 02:10:14 AM
I'm pretty sure I cried for about the last half-hour of The End of Time.?I'd finally stop and then something else touching would happen and I'd start all over again.

Yup!  Pretty much!  All of last night I was pretty much moping around.  Everyone else thought I was weird.  :P

Firehawke

Rainshadow

I watched The Eleventh Hour last night.  Oh my goodness!  I loved it!  Lol,

The Eleventh Hour
I thought it was funny when the Doctor said, "Fourteen years since fish custard?"
[close]

PrimroseWarrior

Hs anybody a tually eaten fish custerd? Its great!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock