News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Doctor Who Thread (Rebooted Series or Doctors 9+)

Started by AxeHound, October 15, 2012, 04:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Wohoo!
The Day of the Doctor
So what do you all think of them effectively resetting the canon about Gallifrey? I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that. I was getting all teary when all three of the Doctors were about to press the Big Red Button together and then BAM, haha, just kidding, he didn't destroy Gallifrey after all!

I'm pretty excited to see where this goes. It's going to be interesting to see the Doctor with a purpose other than "fun and adventure". On the other hand... the Doctor destroying his people has been a major part of the new series and to have them take that away is kind of a shock. A good shock, I guess, but still a shock.
[close]
Non spoilery comment: I loved it!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Lily on November 25, 2013, 06:57:34 AM
Wohoo!
The Day of the Doctor
So what do you all think of them effectively resetting the canon about Gallifrey? I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that. I was getting all teary when all three of the Doctors were about to press the Big Red Button together and then BAM, haha, just kidding, he didn't destroy Gallifrey after all!

I'm pretty excited to see where this goes. It's going to be interesting to see the Doctor with a purpose other than "fun and adventure". On the other hand... the Doctor destroying his people has been a major part of the new series and to have them take that away is kind of a shock. A good shock, I guess, but still a shock.
[close]
Non spoilery comment: I loved it!

I wholeheartedly agree with just about every word you just typed.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Firehawke

All of the guesses are right!!!

Watched the teaser trailer...can't wait for Christmas!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Rainshadow

Did anyone see The Five(ish) Doctors?  Hilarious!  I loved it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Firehawke

Haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet...it won't play on my phone   :-\

Firehawke

Firehawke

What did you guys think of the Christmas special and the regeneration????
I saw that they've started filming!
Hope to start getting the supplies for the pattern found here... http://www.spritestitch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4947
It's a cross stitch of van Gogh's Exploding Tardis painting!!!

AnnaofRedwall

I like the 10th and 11th Doctors the same I can never decide
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Norham Waterpaw

The Christams special was awesome. I loved it. Was sad, but loved all of it.

'Nuff said.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

It wasn't my favourite Christmas episode (actually, I don't think I HAVE a favourite Christmas special.  I liked the end of The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, but I didn't overly enjoy that episode.), but it was pretty good.  It kinda freaked me out when the Doctor

The Time of the Doctor
pulled his wig off, though.  In my opinion, he just really needs hair.  He looks strange without it.
[close]

And I liked Handles.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Firehawke

I agree!!!!  That was so wrong!

Handles reminded me a bit of K-9!

Norham Waterpaw

*Teleports to Cyberman ship*

"I come in pea-"

*looks at handles*

"AUUUUUgggh!"

Firehawke

What do you guys think of the new character???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/articles/Rising-Star-Joins-Doctor-Who-for-Peter-Capaldis-First-Series

I love the fact that he's from Coal Hill School!

Is it time for new eps yet??????

At least the Christmas special will be out on DVD soon!

Rainshadow

*Bloop*

Just gonna leave this here likkle Doctor Who game (featuring David Tennant) right here.  (It's a fun game, by the way.  Real actors and stuff, and the main character is, of course, you!)

The Mask

I actually really didnt like The time of the Doctor. Nor am I looking foward to Capaldi.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock