News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Redwall Book: Poll

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite redwall book?

Lord Brocktree
19 (17.1%)
Martin the Warrior
31 (27.9%)
Mossflower
39 (35.1%)
The Legend of Luke
15 (13.5%)
Outcast of Redwall
9 (8.1%)
Mariel of Redwall
10 (9%)
The Bellmaker
14 (12.6%)
Salamandastron
7 (6.3%)
Redwall
21 (18.9%)
Mattimeo
13 (11.7%)
The Pearls of Lutra
10 (9%)
The Long Patrol
21 (18.9%)
Marlfox
12 (10.8%)
The Taggerung
21 (18.9%)
Triss
11 (9.9%)
Loamhedge
6 (5.4%)
Rakkety Tam
33 (29.7%)
High Rhulain
20 (18%)
Eulalia!
8 (7.2%)
Doomwyte
7 (6.3%)
The Sable Quean
5 (4.5%)
The Rogue Crew
10 (9%)
All of them!!!
30 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Redwallfan7

My least favorite character in Triss was the hedge hogs at peace island.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

lol The Sable Queen still has NO votes!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Oh, and Doomwyte is up in my favorites, it's great.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

I really, really liked Sable Quean but I couldn't fit it in my top five :(
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Doomwyte is in my top faves now, it rocks

WildDoogyPlumm

I picked Rakkety Tam, Marlfox, Taggerung, High Rhulain, and All of Them!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I forgot how much I love Redwall, Mattimeo, and Martin the Warrior, also the show on PBS is awesome

redwallgurl

Redwallfan7

They did it in 2000, they based it off of Redwall, Mattimeo, and Martin the warrior. I never saw it until recently because the show was released in England

WildDoogyPlumm

You can find all of the episodes on Youtube.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

redwallgurl

o yeah i saw that already on youtube and netflix

Redwallfan7

In Redwall, I love how the woodlanders treat each other like a family, so I like Redwall, Mattimeo, and Martin the Warrior, and I love otters, so I also love Taggerung, and Triss. I enjoyed Martin the Warrior more than the first two, so it'd probably be a toss up between Martin the Warrior, Triss, Taggerung, and Loamhedge.

I'm a Redwall fanatic. A lot of the books mean a lot to me. Just like the classic Disney movies

Capn Greypatch

Mariel of Redwall (you can probably tell by my username!), Outcast, and Rakkety Tam would have to be my favourites! :)

By the way, hello everyone!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Flandor

Quote from: Capn Greypatch on June 25, 2012, 11:19:04 PM
Mariel of Redwall (you can probably tell by my username!), Outcast, and Rakkety Tam would have to be my favourites! :)

By the way, hello everyone!

Hey there, welcome :)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer