News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

honestly, i never got into twilight princess as much as i did with any other Legend Of Zelda, maybe excluding the first two.

Also, minesweeper score: 6 wins out of 55 games. 

Felldoh154

A lot of people are obsessed with Zelda, but I honestly have never tried it :P

psybox

they are really fun, although not really (in my opinion) the first two, and twilight princess.  Start out with any of the GBC (gameboy color) ones, those are my favorites.

Dawnwing

I became a Zelda fan last summer when I got Ocarina of Time 3D.  So far I've played that one, Skyward Sword, the Four Swords that DSi/3DS users got for free, Minish Cap, and the first two.  Ocarina is definitely my favorite - everyone should play it at least once in their life. :)

W0NWILL

I've played it several times. BTW, I do not want a 3ds, I just don't like them. HEAR THAT NINTENDO! HEAR THAT?

Rainshadow

I used to be a huge fan of the Gameboys.  I got every one up to the SP, but then I couldn't get any more of them.  Then I got into the Gamecube.  After that, the Wii and now computer.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

I recently beat Quantum Conundrum, and I feel it's safe to say that if you liked Portal, you'll like Quantum Conundrum, too. It was funny, witty, and had a lot of charm. I'm eagerly waiting for the release of the first DLC pack, so I can play some more.

PS: Don't look directly into Ike's eye's.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Redwaller

I play HD2(Hidden & Dangerous 2) for now, AWESOME GAME!

Rainshadow

Has anyone ever played Crazy Taxi?  I know it had... um... colorful language, but it was a great game if you muted it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 19, 2012, 12:37:59 AM
I've played it several times. BTW, I do not want a 3ds, I just don't like them. HEAR THAT NINTENDO! HEAR THAT?
:o :o :o :o 3DS ARE AWESOME *ahem* i dont have one, but its like a cross between a wii and a ds. does that not sound awesome?

W0NWILL

Still don't want one, I played the good OLD version of Ocarina of Time on N64 and liked it fine. Currently I'm playing Majora's Mask. ON N64! And anyone know any tips for beating those brothers at the horse race?

Rusvul

i personally like the wii better than the ds, and the good ol computer is the best gaming system of all. but i still say 3ds is awesome.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 02, 2012, 04:46:29 PM
Still don't want one, I played the good OLD version of Ocarina of Time on N64 and liked it fine. Currently I'm playing Majora's Mask. ON N64! And anyone know any tips for beating those brothers at the horse race?

Well, I found out from Ocarina of Time that you can't use all of the horse slaps at one time lol.  You have to wait for your horse to slightly slow down after the speed boost before using another one.  You probably already knew that, but hey, it's advice.

W0NWILL

Aye. Has anyone heard of/played Puzzle Quest? It's a fun game, a bit like bejeweled. There's seven different colours, red, green, yellow, and green, those are mana, you get that mana and use it to cast spells that do damage to your enemy, among other things. There's skulls, which do damage. Purple stars, which gives you experience points so you can learn more spells. And there's gold, which is self-explanatory.