Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaMonkey

i play SWTOR, BF3, BF4, WoT, minecraft, TA planetside 2, and Arma 3
NinjaMonkey

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dawnwing

I'm planning on getting Pokemon X, I think.  Anyone else getting X/Y?

Speaking of AC4, a video I saw the other day... this channel has done "AC in real life" for each of the main games, where they parkour around a city wearing a costume from that game, but this AC4 one is the best - they did it at Comic-Con so you can see people's reactions and they do some really cool stuff.  It's impressive what you can do with your body if you're physically fit.

The Shade

I love that vid! I saw it before...Its way better than their first.  :)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 25, 2013, 05:13:41 AM
I'm really enjoying Twilight Princess, I just got the first Sol in the Twilight realm. I forgot to bring the Poe souls back to the bold dude though.  :(

Yeah, the hands that try to reclaim the Sols are creepy. And by bold, I'm assuming you mean gold.  ;)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Welp. That parkour video was cool, although I would question the legality/safety of most of it.

Dawnwing

Well, if you watch the "making of" video, they do ask "Hey, can we do a flip over your car/table" and so on, and the guys that do the tricks in their videos do this sort of thing as a serious hobby and are therefore quite experienced (the last guy they had for these AC videos even ended up quitting his day job and doing stuntwork professionally full-time thanks to the fame he got from the first video alone), so I assume it's mostly okay.

Redwaller

Quote from: Dawnwing on September 26, 2013, 05:24:16 AM
I'm planning on getting Pokemon X, I think.  Anyone else getting X/Y?

Speaking of AC4, a video I saw the other day... this channel has done "AC in real life" for each of the main games, where they parkour around a city wearing a costume from that game, but this AC4 one is the best - they did it at Comic-Con so you can see people's reactions and they do some really cool stuff.  It's impressive what you can do with your body if you're physically fit.

I saw that video last month, and it's really awesome!

Norham Waterpaw

Does anyone on here have Steam?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 29, 2013, 03:07:43 AM
Does anyone on here have Steam?

I have it (I think :P), but I never go on it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Cool.  :)

Well, a few days ago, I killed (in a game) a giant war-walker ( which I thought were invincible), and in fact, I killed 3 of them. After I did so, a new door opened for me. It contained several new weapons, lots of med-kits, and lots of bombs. It even had a teleporter that shot me from level 3 to 5 ( skipping 4 completely) and as soon as I got to level 5, I accidentally dropped a nail bomb, and died.

So, pretty much, I don't think I've rage-quitted a game that badly since Majora's Mask. (I might explain that one later.)  ;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 29, 2013, 01:30:48 PM
So, pretty much, I don't think I've rage-quitted a game that badly since Majora's Mask. (I might explain that one later.)  ;D

Ooh, please do!  (I know the feeling.  I watched my brother do the same thing on the fourth temple.  I was about ready to do it too, but on the first.  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

So I was in Snowhead. Honestly, Majora's Mask is the hardest LoZ game, in my opinion, and one the eerier ones, for sure.

So, I had been struggling in Snowhead for a few weeks, and I was frustrated enough. I had about had it. Finally, I got in some progress, enough to where I got to the mini-boss; the Wizzrobe. I was on 3 hearts by the time I was finished with him. I progressed really far, and even got to the Wizzrobe's revenge, his second battle. So I killed him, and got the boss key.

I felt unstoppable. As I swaggered out the room in my chubby Goron body, my game had to ruin my day. It had the nerve, the gut, to freeze.

So I had to restart my Gamecube. As I opened up my file, I found myself... In clocktown... On day 1.

'Nuff said.

Rainshadow

Ouch!  Lol, I can see why you'd quit.  ;)

Well, I decided to dust off my copy of Wind Waker today, and after playing it for an hour or so, I decided to let it gather some more dust.  I did a sort of rage-quit because I was almost to the boss in the Forbidden Fortress, when I got discovered by the guards.  No biggie, I tried again.  I almost got to the door (in the same room), when I was discovered by the guards.  Pretty annoying, but I figured I may as well try again.  Third time's the charm, right?  Wrong.  I got into the same room, again, and, again, got discovered by the guards.  After being thrown in the cell (I know pretty much every inch of that room now), I calmly saved and quit, then threw my remote on the ground and shut off the Wii.  No more Zelda for me today!

Blaggut

Minecraft, Spore. That's what I play. I enjoy infinity blade. I want portal and cubeworld so bad! To bad I use Mac.
~Just a soft space boi~