The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladeclaw

Also on skyward sword u can use the bug net  :D

Rainshadow

Quote from: Bladeclaw on October 23, 2013, 01:39:11 AM
Also on skyward sword u can use the bug net  :D

Yep!  That's actually where I found the hint for Twilight Princess.  I was looking up little Easter eggs and such, and found the bug net one (and cracked up, of course ;)).  Then from there I found a link to the Twilight Princess fishing rod.  Very awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 22, 2013, 05:10:44 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on October 22, 2013, 04:36:44 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 22, 2013, 03:36:32 PM
 Ah, yep, you definitely killed Zant then, 'cause you're doing the last temple (AKA Hyrule Castle).  Yeah, no worries, you don't have to fight Zant, you just have to fight an equally annoying boss.

@Norham:  I know!  I was cracking up at that part!  Lol, even though it was supposed to be dark and scary, it was like:  "Dude, you're dancing and humming, how scary can it be?"  :P

Doesn't Ganondorf just face you head on? Zant was annoying because you fight like, 10 different former bosses (in the form of Zant of course) in the fight.

Mmm, sort of.  You fight Ganondorf several times, and you're not actually fighting him at some points.  (Okay, okay, I'll admit, I've never actually fought him.  I've watched my brother fight him, though.  And I learned that in the final battle, when the two of you are dueling, if you pull out your fishing rod and swing it around, it distracts him.  It's awesome.  ;D)

I am TOTALLY going to do that!  :D So is this is a theme? The distract Ganon with the most useless item in the game? lol. Yeah I accidentally found out a bit about the fight from a walk through I looked at for the stupid boomerang puzzle.  ::)

EDIT: OH MY GOSH!  :D :D :D That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen inside of a game! The fishing pole works!

That aside, Twilight Princess has the worst ending they could possibly have given it!  >:( GR!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, it was kind of sad.

Well, I think I am officially addicted to LoTRO. Oh boy.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on November 04, 2013, 03:02:00 AM
Yeah, it was kind of sad.

Well, I think I am officially addicted to LoTRO. Oh boy.

Don't worry, you'll get over it when you hit Moria.  ;)  (Yeah, people say it takes them at least a year to finish Moria.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I don't even know how to get there yet...

But I'm content right now with bashing Goblins in the face with my spiked shield
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Heehee, yeah, you get into Moria when you're level 40-something.  And you get to fight the Watcher, which is kinda cool.  ;D

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, my friend (Bladeclaw on here) has a super high level guy, and he already beat the watcher.  :P

He also mentioned a large turtle with 250,000 hp...   ???

Ungatt Trunn

I've played the video game to Cars, and I've also played the videogame version of Pac-Man 2. But besides these two games, I don't videogame much. :-\

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

My Champion is almost a level 30, but he still has a ways to go.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

A while ago, someone mentioned Civ 5. To whoever that was:
Do you have Gods & Kings?
Is your game cracked?
Do you play it through Steam?
What DLC do you have?
Would you like to do a multiplayer game? I have all DLC except Brave New World.

Rainshadow

Anyone else played Portal?  Specifically Portal 2, seeing as that's the game I play.  ;)

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 08, 2013, 03:00:26 PM
  Anyone else played Portal?  Specifically Portal 2, seeing as that's the game I play.  ;)
I don't play it, but I'll probably ask for it for christmas. It's a really cool game.

"Well here we are again,
It's always such a pleasure.
Do you remember when,
You tried to kill me twice.

Oh how we laughed and laughed,
Except I wasn't laughing.
Under the circumstances,
I've been shockingly nice!"

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 08, 2013, 05:54:47 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 08, 2013, 03:00:26 PM
I don't play it, but I'll probably ask for it for christmas. It's a really cool game.

"Well here we are again,
It's always such a pleasure.
Do you remember when,
You tried to kill me twice.

Oh how we laughed and laughed,
Except I wasn't laughing.
Under the circumstances,
I've been shockingly nice!"

Ahhh, I like that song.  ;D  And yes, it's very cool!  Very fun, too, even though it makes my brain throb at times.  :P

Dannflower Reguba

I love puzzle games, yall should try, "The worlds hardest game." there are two of them (same thing, different levels). Also, could someone give me the link to the LOTRO thing? I've got a computer that could handle this a blazillion other things all at the same time now.  :D Really would like to get together with some of you guys.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This