"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

Not to through you off subject, but has anyone heard anything about Madden 13?  I'm going to get it when it comes out, but I was just wondering if any one has heard any news about it. ???

I'm retired from the forum

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Fallout was free on GoG this week (might still be), so I've been playing some of the '97 post-apocalytic FPS. Not too good at it, but gotta love the nostalgia.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

psybox

hammer editor. although it's actually a level design tool the entity representation icons are so funny sometimes.  my profile pic is an example

DanielofRedwall

I've had my iPod for ages, but I've recently became addicted to Peggle, Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds and Unblock Me. I know you can play some of those on the computer, but I play them on my iPod and I seriously can't stop! Peggle is the hardest to put down.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on April 07, 2012, 03:46:54 AM
I've had my iPod for ages, but I've recently became addicted to Peggle, Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds and Unblock Me. I know you can play some of those on the computer, but I play them on my iPod and I seriously can't stop! Peggle is the hardest to put down.
Tiny Tower is the hardest for me to put down on my iPod. Don't download that game, whatever you do. I can't help it, I must build more levels!

I love Lego Star Wars! It's not all that challenging, but it's a lot of fun to play. I like destroying things and watching them explode into little lego pieces. :) I just played through it again on my DS.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 15, 2011, 07:38:49 PM
Portal and the Phoenix Wright series! And Ghost Trick. :)

Oooh. Portal. I love Zelda, Starfox, and more zelda, and Mariokart, and advanced wars.

Bragoon

Advance Wars is awesome!  =D  My favorite is Advance Wars 2.  It's a little more simple, but I find that the campaign mode is a little more devious (and interesting).
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

True, so true. I love Days of ruin the best man. It's so frizzy awesome but it makes you flippin famished.

Søren

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 07, 2012, 07:34:26 PM
True, so true. I love Days of ruin the best man. It's so frizzy awesome but it makes you flippin famished.
Frizzy awes om? I've heard of hares saying flippin famished, but "frizzy"  ;)

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

Sorry. Something I do y'know? I've never cussed in my life. I say other stuff like fiddlesticks and such.

psybox

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 10, 2012, 11:36:30 PM
Sorry. Something I do y'know? I've never cussed in my life. I say other stuff like fiddlesticks and such.
Guess what.... Neither have I!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

I've heard VVVVVV is good, but I've been occupied with Cave Story, and I downloaded the demo for Mutant Mudds, and I like that one too, then there's Shinobi out, and NightSky is coming out soon (supposedly), so my 3DS download library is a bit full.  
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16