Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 09, 2012, 01:04:00 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on August 09, 2012, 12:29:13 AM
lol, I still think that thing looks like a butcher knife.  :D

TRIBES: ASCEND

Anyone else here heard of/ played it?
well, whatever.. It's some type of sword :D
i think its a katana considering your a ninja :O

Star fox, Skyrim, and team fortress 2 are my favorites
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

Dannflower Reguba

I'm thinking of trying TF2...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dawnwing

So there was a thread discussing PC games, I'll just continue it here.

Here's my favorite PC games:
- Portal / Portal 2
- Skyrim
- The Sims (I had the entire set of the original games, but only have the base game of The Sims 3)
- Rollercoaster Tycoon (original set)
- Zoo Tycoon (original set)

I'm playing Skyrim most right now.  I've completed most of the faction questlines; I only have the main quest and civil war quest to go.  I'm also currently trying to find all the words of the Shouts and find all the Stones of Barenziah (4 to go).

Taggerung_of_Redwall

This will probably be interesting for some people here.

Black Mesa Source release.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on September 17, 2012, 05:42:43 AM
This will probably be interesting for some people here.

Black Mesa Source release.
:o I want it!
Received mostly negative reviews.

W0NWILL

I'm bored, so I'm typing up a giant review of the best and most overlooked games I've played :D

Professor Layton
Games hardly get better than this, sword fighting one moment, sipping tea and solving puzzles the next. This is a great puzzle game with a creative storyline, it's sure to hook you, almost every puzzle is unique and leaves you thinking, and on top of all that, this game has some of the best music I have heard. AND there are several sequels. I'd highly recommend this to anyone.

Pikmin
You're a quarter-sized person commanding ants. Can it get cooler than that!? It has amazing gameplay, easy-to-use controls, brilliant storylines, is cheap because it's for GameCube, everything you could ask for in a game. With the second one, you can co-op with friends, I'd recommend trying that out. This is one of Nintendo's finest.

More to come later.

Hoopla

I love anything Halo...it's an M rated game though. :(
I also like fighting games.  Those are cool!

W0NWILL

I'm not the biggest fan of fighting games, I like ones like Legend of Zelda, but absolutely hate ones like Super Smash Bros.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 08, 2012, 03:50:17 AM
I'm not the biggest fan of fighting games, I like ones like Legend of Zelda, but absolutely hate ones like Super Smash Bros.

WHOA! Excuse me! DId you just dis one of the best gameing franchises in history!!!!!?!!!!!?!!!!!!  >:( Every one of those games is a masterpiece!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 08, 2012, 03:50:17 AM

ZELDA!!!  YES!  I do like Super Smash Bros. though.  They are pretty fun if you're good at it (which I am ;)).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Firehawke

Going to pick up the new Pokemon game after work!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Taggerung The Otter

that game is just a copy of the first one

Rainshadow

Oh man, I so want the Lego LotR!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!