News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I like Nintendo, but not all of their games, ones like SSBB are pretty much terrible. Do not explode at my opinion, that is where I stand.

Rainshadow

Ah, no, I'm fine with your opinion.  I used to feel that way myself.  I just got used to the game and got pretty good at it.  Though, personally, I enjoy Legend of Zelda games much more.  There's more of a story to them.
  Lol, I was playing a Super Mario Bros. game the other day, and man, that doesn't have much of a story at all!  While Zelda takes about an hour of intro videos, Mario is two seconds of:  "It's Princess Peach's birthday today!  Oh look, she got kidnapped!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

lol, that's pretty much it.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 08, 2012, 07:28:39 PM
  Oh man, I so want the Lego LotR!

SAME HERE! SO excited!

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 08, 2012, 07:53:52 PM
I like Nintendo, but not all of their games, ones like SSBB are pretty much terrible. Do not explode at my opinion, that is where I stand.

Do you seriously have to bash SSBB though? Why post something so ridiculously negative without any real purpose? Now if you had gone after something like Mortal Kombat or what ever that stuff is things would make more sense. SSBB is NOT a go to for fighting game description.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

*sighs* Let's just not talk about this until it's brought up again.

blindsimeonjtp

the legend of zelda

the adventures of link

for classic game boy

Firehawke

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 08, 2012, 07:23:22 PM
that game is just a copy of the first one

Not entirely...some stuff is the same, but there are new locations, new characters, and some new pokemon.  There's also new things to do and collect.  Plus a new storyline...game play takes place 2 years after W/B
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

you dont know what fable is. its an xbox game

Rainshadow

Oh, well, I have a Wii, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rainshadow

Well, that's your opinion, and you may have your own opinion.  In my opinion, Wii isn't the best, but it's not the worst either.  I like the computer the most, but Wii is still pretty good!  There's a lot of games that I enjoy, Legend of Zelda being my favorite.
 Computer is better though because you can connect with other people on the internet.  Plus it has LOTRO.