News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: phoenixfoden on October 16, 2012, 12:17:42 AM
Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 16, 2012, 12:13:13 AM
wii sucks
haha so true

You need not repeat something you've already stated, and prove this ridiculous theory. Everyone else just copied the Wii when it comes to movement technology.  :P It is way ahead of everyone else, and it is a lot more user friendly then any other system... except maybe a computer which is my personal favorite.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

Well, thought I would stop in and tell about my expirence.
I mainly play PC games and am one of the leaders of a pc clan called Christian Soldiers 7th Division cs7clan.com
I play World of Tanks, Tribes Ascend, Battlefield 3, Minecraft, and Star Wars The Old Republic.

Dannflower Reguba

T:A! You play T:A! WHAT'S YOUR GAMER TAG! I'm Asheblackflight.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

I think my TA name is: SaberTruth

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 16, 2012, 01:07:00 AM
Quote from: phoenixfoden on October 16, 2012, 12:17:42 AM
Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 16, 2012, 12:13:13 AM
wii sucks
haha so true

You need not repeat something you've already stated, and prove this ridiculous theory. Everyone else just copied the Wii when it comes to movement technology.  :P It is way ahead of everyone else, and it is a lot more user friendly then any other system... except maybe a computer which is my personal favorite.
Pc is my favorite too, I DO have a few choice words to say about nintendo and the wii, but i don't wanna make anyone mad...
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Rainshadow

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 16, 2012, 03:02:17 AM
Well, thought I would stop in and tell about my expirence.
I mainly play PC games and am one of the leaders of a pc clan called Christian Soldiers 7th Division cs7clan.com
I play World of Tanks, Tribes Ascend, Battlefield 3, Minecraft, and Star Wars The Old Republic.

Battlefield 3?!?  You are so lucky!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 16, 2012, 03:23:48 AM
I think my TA name is: SaberTruth

Couple of questions.

1.) Do you play often?
2.) Which modes do you play? Most to least
3.) What are your favorite classes? Best to worst
4.) Will you be on Saturday?
5.) What all do you have unlocked?

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Cracks fingers*
I don't play video games a whole lot... But I've been getting back into Lara Croft again. I only own the old one for Gamecube, but I hope to get a newer one for the Wii for my b-day. I like the Legend of Zelda games, and stuff. I also hope to own an X-box, soon, so I can play some Call of Duty Black Ops! Oh yeah!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on October 16, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
*Cracks fingers*
I don't play video games a whole lot... But I've been getting back into Lara Croft again. I only own the old one for Gamecube, but I hope to get a newer one for the Wii for my b-day. I like the Legend of Zelda games, and stuff. I also hope to own an X-box, soon, so I can play some Call of Duty Black Ops! Oh yeah!
BUY FABLE 3!

Rainshadow

What is Fable about?  And what is this TA that Dan and SaberTruth are talking about?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SaberTruth

TA stands for "Tribes Ascend" which is a free, fast, first person shooter that is similar to Halo (only 100 times funner).
@ Dan: I don't get to play TA very much, but have been getting back into it more recently. I mainly play the "capture the flag" mode because I like being able to get the tanks. As to class, I just unlocked the "Brute" and have been loving his hard hitting gun. Before I got him I would run with the "Juggernaut" because I could use his secondary weapon really well. As to other unlocks, I am not really sure as I had been saving all my XP to unlock the brute, but now will be adding extra upgrades to him. I wish I could be on this Saturday, but I am leaving on vacation this week. So when I get back, I would really like to play with you.
Also, you might really like the free online game called "World of Tanks", it is one of my favorites.

Mad Maudie

I don't play often but when I do I is either COD MW1, 2, or three.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 17, 2012, 05:59:46 AM
TA stands for "Tribes Ascend" which is a free, fast, first person shooter that is similar to Halo (only 100 times funner).
@ Dan: I don't get to play TA very much, but have been getting back into it more recently. I mainly play the "capture the flag" mode because I like being able to get the tanks. As to class, I just unlocked the "Brute" and have been loving his hard hitting gun. Before I got him I would run with the "Juggernaut" because I could use his secondary weapon really well. As to other unlocks, I am not really sure as I had been saving all my XP to unlock the brute, but now will be adding extra upgrades to him. I wish I could be on this Saturday, but I am leaving on vacation this week. So when I get back, I would really like to play with you.
Also, you might really like the free online game called "World of Tanks", it is one of my favorites.
Tribes ascend is a blast, but i have a few gripes:

It isn't single player. That means when multiplayer dies, where is someone gonna be with 50 real dollars of in-game gear?

Two. The non-explosive splash damage weapons are almost useless, as the players move more than quake in an anti-gravity server. XD
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Matthias720

Dungeon Defenders is on sale for the next 33 hours for less than $4. It's definitely worth picking up at that price.
Dungeon Defenders Preview
[close]

Dannflower Reguba

I mainly play Raider since I unlocked the grenade launcher (which is actually a really good weapon in this game) and am saving up for the plasma gun for him too.... so excited! I'm past 66,000 XP! I really loved the Brute too, his fractals are beast! The heavy spinfusor was just made for me, though I REALLY don't like the automatic shotgun... blech.

Quote from: Gears on October 17, 2012, 02:10:54 PM
Tribes ascend is a blast, but i have a few gripes:

It isn't single player. That means when multiplayer dies, where is someone gonna be with 50 real dollars of in-game gear?

Two. The non-explosive splash damage weapons are almost useless, as the players move more than quake in an anti-gravity server. XD

Yeah, Tribes Ascend COULD use a Single P, but it DOES have great multiplayer (better than COD MW or HALO [And I LOVE HALO!]) And as far as hit-scan weapons go, most people feel exactly the opposite, they feel it isn't Tribes like because Tribes has always revolved around hang-time predictions, nit predicting where someone's going to be in the next second. I'm getting the hang of them, so I'm starting to like 'em.