News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

There's this game I own, Spore. It didn't work on the computer. Now we have a new one. It works! If you haven't heard of it, LOOK IT UP. It's great fun. You get to make stuff like this:

And some people even make things that already 'exist' like this:

phoenixfoden

Any one here play true crime?

Rainshadow

Quote from: phoenixfoden on December 06, 2012, 07:00:52 PM
Any one here play true crime?

What's that about?  (Other than crime, of course ;))

Another question:  Does anyone play Skyrim, and is it any good?  I'm wondering if I should get it.  (Or ask for it for Christmas)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Right now im playing true crime new york city,a little grim but otherwise its awesome.you play as detective marcus reid.im nearly finished.

Skyrim(if you are talking about oblivion)is supposed to be totaly awesome from what people have told me

Taggerung_of_Redwall

*bump*

Today is the 20th anniversary of the release of Myst, by Cyan. If you're interested, there's a wonderful article looking back that can be found here.

Myst is one of my favorite games, along with the rest of the series, and I am quite excited by the activity of Cyan recently.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Norham Waterpaw

Anyone ever played Marathon? (Fun)

Any Legend of Zelda fans? (Favorite)

Any Guns of Icarus people? (Good game)

What about Minecraft? (Good, not obsessed with it)

Teleglitch: Die more Edition fans? (Highest stress you could get from a game, it's an adrenaline pumper)

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

LoZ and Minecraft are the two that I play off of that list.  (LoZ is DEFINITELY my favourite game series ever!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Ooh, what is your favorite one? Out of the series I mean.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 25, 2013, 03:34:17 AM
Ooh, what is your favorite one? Out of the series I mean.

Mmm, for graphics, probably either Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword, for fun-ness, either Wind Waker or Majora's Mask, and for storyline, Twilight Princess.  No doubt about it.

Norham Waterpaw

I think I could agree with everything you just said!  :D

Dannflower Reguba

I'm really enjoying Twilight Princess, I just got the first Sol in the Twilight realm. I forgot to bring the Poe souls back to the bold dude though.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

Anyone planning on getting GTA5? Its supposed to be really good...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

phoenixfoden

GTA5 looks awesome!!!! (some bad language)

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

phoenixfoden

Is that the pirates creed? Arrr!