"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: Redwaller on October 10, 2013, 03:06:37 PM
Lol! Who knows?

And Skyrim is one of the most awesome games ever! There's so much things you can do! If you get the chance to get it, do! But it needs a pretty powerful computer, like a laptop.
A laptop? Powerful? Mine was having issues with the Conquerers today. Of course, it could have been the fact that I gave my enemy, like, 2000 villagers.

P.S. All I gave myself was Genghis Khan.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Redwaller

You made a custom game? I love those!  :D

And I mean a more recent laptop, with Windows 7.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Blaggut on October 10, 2013, 05:42:40 AM
What is guns of Icarus.

It's a Steampunk styled game where you and your crew( generally people you don't know) work together on an airship, which you arm with an arsenal of Guns ( hence the name ). You can choose from a wide array of Airships, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses.

There are three classes:
Pilot: You pilot the ship, pretty self explanitory
Gunner: Well, you fire the guns, and can choose from different kinds of ammo.
Engineer, or Engi: You use loadout of tools to repair the hull, balloon, engines, and guns.

Well, there you have it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dawnwing

Today is the release of Pokemon X and Y!  I'm going to get it in about 5 hours. :D

Norham Waterpaw

Does anyone here play Civ. 5?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

Played it a bit a while ago, it's rather fun but really different from the third one.

Rainshadow

My brother just pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 4, so I'm pretty excited about that.  (He showed me an 11 minute long demo of the game, and after I watched that, my reaction was 'Okay, let's get it!')
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The kickstarter from Cyan I've been waiting for over a year to be announced. Quite excited
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Norham Waterpaw

Coo! I've actually played Riven, and in fact, I know where it is in my house. That game was creepy, cool, challenging, and overall a great game. I think I've played Myst too.

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 17, 2013, 03:05:11 PM
  My brother just pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 4, so I'm pretty excited about that.  (He showed me an 11 minute long demo of the game, and after I watched that, my reaction was 'Okay, let's get it!')
Huh? Its already out? So much for me keeping tabs on its release!  ::) Anyway...Awsome! It looks amazing (Yeah, I watched an in-game teaser.)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

phoenixfoden

Quote from: The Shade on October 17, 2013, 10:27:07 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on October 17, 2013, 03:05:11 PM
Huh? Its already out? So much for me keeping tabs on its release!  ::) Anyway...Awsome! It looks amazing (Yeah, I watched an in-game teaser.)
preordered it means to have a copy set aside for you on relese date its pretty cool,anyway ive finished gta 5.

Shadowed One

Sorry for changing the subject, but does anyone here play Lotro. I have a new character, Broggs, on Firefoot.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

Quote from: Shadowed One on October 20, 2013, 12:42:09 PM
Sorry for changing the subject, but does anyone here play Lotro. I have a new character, Broggs, on Firefoot.

:D  So I finally convinced you to join Firefoot, eh?  I'd invite you to join my family's kin, but it was disbanded earlier this year due to my brother not wanting to lead anymore and no one was willing to take his place.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

What is your characters name?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

Lemme see...  Eldanna (level 52 elf warden), Alreenia (level 30 elf loremaster), Ellowynne (level 27 (I believe) human burglar), Sorrinn (level 11 dwarf runekeeper), and one other that I can't think of at the moment.  All on Firefoot, of course.  ;)