News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

BrookSkimmer

Lapine is another word for the family hare/rabbit  :)

When I make my character...which will be soon... I'll want him or her to fall in love.

Might also make a side character if that's ok.

Should have these up at some point tomorrow!

Rainshadow

*This character will no longer be in the RP*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I'm considering (cautiously) of joining..... *shudders* though this is definitely not an area of my expertise... BTW, what is that sword from? It's awesome!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Actually, I based Angela after a character in the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance).  Angela the herbalist has a sword that's named Albitr (All-bite-er), but she calls it Tinkledeath.  It's nicknamed that because when you thwack it, it tinkles.  It's extremely sharp and made of diamond.
  I had to seriously fight with myself as to if I should use Albitr or her other weapon from the first few books.  A Hûthvír was the other weapon I could have used.  It's sorta like Darth Maul's lightsaber from Star Wars, only it's a spear/sword instead.

I decided to go with the sword instead of the Hûthvír.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Name: Acorn
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, dagger
Appearance: Acorn is a copper furred squirrel with large tufts of fur on her ears. She is athletic, and trim. She wears a soft dark green tunic and a broad black belt. She carries her bow and arrows slung across her back.
Personality: She chooses her words carefully, not over joyed with small talk or banter.  She tends to remain to the point and seems to have forgotten how to have fun.
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post): Woodlander thhat often comes by Redwall
Lover:  Perhaps could become "friends" with Milo
Other: Her attitude is spawned from the fact that she lost her mother at a young age and grew up taking care of her brothers.

Name: Rikkendo
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Sword and sling
Appearance: A rustic harvest mouse with dark brown fur. Dresses in warrior's clothes.
Personality: Desires to be the next warrior of Redwall. Tries to stay calm and under control. Tries to hide his inexperience in the ways of the warrior. Has a good heart.
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post): Abbey beast
Lover: ?
Other:

Rainshadow

Sounds good!  If you want Acorn to be "friends" with Milo, you might want to speak with Gingivere about that.  As for Rikkendo, are you wanting him to be a beast that isn't a "lover," or do you but no one has made a character yet?

Gingivere Greeneyes

Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

BrookSkimmer

I was thinking either I could write one for Rikkendo or if someone else wants to play his lover that's fine too.

@Gingivere: Ok, sounds good!

W0NWILL

Name: Elay
Species: Rabbit
Weapon: None
Appearance: Overall, her fur is the grey of a cloud just beginning to fill with percipitation. She has darker fur around the tips of her lop-ears and toes. Her chest is a not-quite-white. She carries herself with a dignified and bold posture.
Personaliy: Like all rabbits, jumpy and nervous, but less so than others due to years living above ground. She deals with things logically, but may sometimes jump to conclusions. She doesn't think she's right, she knows she's right and won't hesitate to share that opinion. She always has a sharp remark or witty comeback ready. She's a little vain and very proud of herself; she won't accept help even if she really needs it.
Lover: None yet
Other:

Rainshadow

Accepted!  Thanks for taking the time to fit your character to the application. :)

redwallgurl

I'd like to join and have my lover assinged I don't want to pick anybeast out in particular

Name: Terra
Species: Otter
Weapons: sling
Appearance: Slender ottermaid with green eyes and light brown fur
Personality: Bubbly and almost always seen with a smile on her face. She is always willing to help or try something new
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post): Redwaller
Lover: To Be Determined
Other: She is Skippers niece if that's alright
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Lusiphi
Species: Otter
Weapons: Long-tipped otter javelin, sling and stones, though not the most accurate... kind of a last resort.
Appearance: Dark brown, wears a gray tunic with yellow sleeves and hood.
Personality: Quiet, shy, slightly aggressive, though if you can get trough to him, he is as loyal as they come, and fun to be around.
Lover: With Redwallgurls' permission, I could go with Terra  ;)
Other: He has lived the life of an outcast, almost always rejected because he seems to bring bad luck to all he meets, this is ONE of the causes for his aggressive nature, he is too confused to be otherwise.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Dannflower Reguba

Why thank you... Might I ask why you were so excited?  :D