News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

BrookSkimmer

@Danflorreguba: Here's my idea... the land thread might not make it because there's not enough activity there. That's no one's fault, it's just facts...

I think you should have you otter travel to the coast with Rainshadow's otter's, steal the ship I set up called the Rusty Scallop. It's owned by a water rat named Grimly that I'm playing. Then your characters can sail out and meet the other ship out at sea. After this you can jump into the Quest for the Lashkeel thread. How does that sound?

If SomethingH or Flandor wants to join in they can come with your otters. Anyhoo, that's my idea!

Rainshadow

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on November 28, 2012, 03:40:47 AM
@Danflorreguba: Here's my idea... the land thread might not make it because there's not enough activity there. That's no one's fault, it's just facts...

I think you should have you otter travel to the coast with Rainshadow's otter's, steal the ship I set up called the Rusty Scallop. It's owned by a water rat named Grimly that I'm playing. Then your characters can sail out and meet the other ship out at sea. After this you can jump into the Quest for the Lashkeel thread. How does that sound?

If SomethingH or Flandor wants to join in they can come with your otters. Anyhoo, that's my idea!

That sounds like a good idea!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Something Horrifying

Sorry...it really sucks, but some of us have work/life/emotional issues going on that make it really, really hard to find the time and/or energy to post nearly as often as most people around here seem to...

And I can only speak for myself here, but I tend to go into the horrible guilt spiral, too? I make jokes a little bit about not posting, but in reality I actually feel really, really bad about it, and the worse I feel the harder it is to post, because I feel so guilty and tense that I like...don't even wanna think about it. D:

I'm kind of terrible at things, if you hadn't noticed. lol
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

BrookSkimmer

@somethingh: don't worry about it! RPing here should be enjoyable. If its not, relax and think about what can make it enjoyable for you. We are happy to have you here and no pressure on the posting thing!

Dannflower Reguba

Someone just do something, and I'll follow.  :D I'm COMPLETELY lost.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Which thread are you supposed to be posting on, Dan?  The Hunt for the Lashkeel or All Ashore?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Well, if you want to just post something that your character is thinking, that could work.  Maybe show fear, or courage.

BrookSkimmer

@danflorreguba: did you see what I suggested to you about 4 posts back from here?

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah, I saw it, I'm not quite sure what to do though.

BrookSkimmer

Write your character deciding to leave the rats, travelling to the coast, and stealing the ship from Grimly. I'll make a post as Grimly in the all ashore thread to get things moving. That whole thing can be accomplished in about 2-3 posts each.

@Rainshadow: Can you RP your Avalanche moving along with Lusiphi? If Skyblade or some of the others check in they could catch up too!

Edit: I forgot about Churrup! I used him to move the thread which should work nicely.

Something Horrifying

A wild RP post appears!

Finally. :B

(Also, yaaay there's another rat in this thread. XD)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

BrookSkimmer

@Leatho: If you want to just post as Featherwood on the Quest for the Lashkeel thread that would be fine. We are just doing a little character development until the All ashore group gets out to sea and catches up the ship the other Redwallers are on...

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.