The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rainshadow

Well, at the moment, we have no one open, but I could make one for you if you like.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Sure. I'll just wait for it. can I post? And if so on what RP? Theres two RPs on this.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

It might be better for you to post in the All Ashore thread, seeing as the characters in the Hunt For the Lashkeel thread are already at sea.

Name:  Marin
Species:  Mouse
Weapons:  Dagger, sling, several throwing knives
Appearance:  Pale grey fur with white spots, black tunic and cloak (with hood), small brass hoop earrings, black belt (doubles as sling), belt that runs along chest up to shoulder (holds knives)
Personality:  Cheery, fun-loving, quiet at times, sort of rude, sometimes kind
Lover:  Matthias II
Other:  She's rather sneaky and is a thief.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Ok want me to have a crush on you or you want to have one on me?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

How about Marin has a crush on Matthias, but tries to hide it?

AbbotAlf0805

BrookSkimmer

An update of the threads:

Quest for Romance: Hunt for the Lashkeel
The ship captained by Buckler called the Freebeasts has taken a group of Redwallers, and two wildcats originally from the Lashkeel, on a hunt for the slaver ship.
Phillim, the hare distrustful of wildcats is in the riggings, trying to stay away from the wildcats.
Brielle and Cooper the wildcats are on the deck
Featherwood the otter is below decks
The captain Buckler is on deck
Acorn the squirrel maid is missing Milo and is on deck
The robin Churrup has just flown from the Rusty Scallop to the Freebeasts to find out who is aboard.
Rikkendo the would be warrior of Redwall is on board.
Tia can be on board the Freebeasts
Terra could be on board the Freebeasts
If your character needs a place to begin from, they can be on the Freebeasts. Just post as your character interacting with the others.

Quest for Romance: All Ashore
A group of Redwallers that did not go out to sea on the Freebeasts
They are now out to sea on the Rusty Scallop, a ship borrowed from a water rat named Grimly. He is still aboard and enjoying the antics of his new "crew"
Churrup the robin has just flown from the Rusty Scallop to the Freebeasts
Avalanche and Marin have been arguing on board the Rusty Scallop
Matthias is also arguing with Marin
Lusiphi, another Redwall otter is on board and had been arguing as well
The beasts on the Rusty Scallop are soon to be united with the Freebeasts

Please jump in where you feel your character would fit! We need you for the battle with the Lashkeel that is soon coming!

Something Horrifying

(And Miro and Damyan are still back in the woods near the abbey somewhere, being irrelevant, because Flandor and I are slow. XD)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

BrookSkimmer

Oh yeah, forgot to mention... if I didn't list your character I'm sorry! it's a little hard to remember all the characters and locations.  ;D

Something Horrifying

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on December 12, 2012, 10:15:52 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention... if I didn't list your character I'm sorry! it's a little hard to remember all the characters and locations.  ;D
Oh, don't worry! I just assumed you were writing that to keep people knowing what was going on around them, and no one is around our characters, so it makes sense to not be listed. lol My comment was just an aside.

Paradox

Is it too late to add someone into this roleplay? I was sorta hoping to get a character in with some life-savin' skillz :P

If so, then . . .

NAME: Stellaluna
SPECIES: Chipmunk
WEAPONS: Aside from paw and tooth, none!
APPEARANCE: Creamy white fur with cinnamon brown stripes across the eyes down her back, a deep red tunic with a grey scarf around her neck, a dark brown belt around her waist to hold her medicine supplies, and a side strap running from her left shoulder and connecting to the right side of her belt.
PERSONALITY: Very shy, quirky and polite.. but the more someone grows on her the more loyal, cheery, and confident she becomes.
LOVER: None
OTHER: Her clumsy and innocent nature makes her a not-so-good choice for wielding a weapon, but what she lacks in a swordfight she makes well enough for in treating wounds received on the battlefield.
No, that won't work.. it makes too much sense!!

BrookSkimmer

Welcome! We would love to have you join. Post your character in the Hunt for Lashkeel portion of the RP. You can just say she was on board the whole time. Looking forward to RPing with you :D

Something Horrifying

Hey y'all, I was wondering if maybe it might be okay for me to make a second character, that's around more of the characters? Now that I've settled into my new job more and am actually inspired for stuff again, I miss RPing. D:

(If yes, must...fight urge to...make her...a rat. XD)

BrookSkimmer

Yeah, that's totally fine Something. I'm going to have the Lashkeel appear after a few more posts. If anyone wants to do anything character development wise you might want to do it soon since a battle is going to take place eventually...

Something Horrifying

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on December 14, 2012, 01:00:37 AM
Yeah, that's totally fine Something. I'm going to have the Lashkeel appear after a few more posts. If anyone wants to do anything character development wise you might want to do it soon since a battle is going to take place eventually...

The RP does continue after this, though, right? Otherwise that was awfully fast! XD I mean if the end is that close there's probably no point in my making a new character.