The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

BrookSkimmer

:D Maybe it would soften her up a little bit...

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Except when it comes to two certain wildcats.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

So, my internet access is going to be spotty over the next week... do you guys think we could put this RP on hold until the 29th for the big battle? I won't be able to post nearly as much as I'll need to for the thread to go well during the fighting...  What do you guys think?

Rainshadow

Sure, we can wait until the 29th.  Right, guys?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Something Horrifying

I DUNNO THAT I CAN WAIT THAT LONG GUYS.............

lmao sorry wow
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Mattio

Sure why not I'm only a slave that's extremely good with a sword ;D so I would be devastating at the battle if some particular beast gave me a sword

BrookSkimmer

Cool thanks you guys :D I'll be checking in around here but I don't want to get into the fighting until there can be uninterrupted days of posting.

BrookSkimmer

Ok you guys! let's get this party started! I'll send out a PM asking all those who are in this thread to come on over and post! It's time for the battle between the  Freebeasts and the Lashkeel!!

Summary:
The Rusty Scallop's crew has joined the crew of the Freebeasts.
Some creatures on the Freebeasts are going below to make a sick bay for wounded.
The others aboard the Freebeasts are going to follow Cooper the wildcat into battle... as soon as Brielle talks him into it.
There will be a battle between the two ships... I'm thinking on the deck of the Lashkeel mostly.

Romsca

I'm thinking about joining who doesn't have someone they like yet?

W0NWILL

Elay doesn't, she's a rabbit but is being held captive aboard the Lashkeel.

Mattio

I'm a slave too i don't have a lover and I'm a hare

Romsca

I'll be a male rabbit who likes Elay and...what gender is your hare, Mattio?

BrookSkimmer

Feel free to jump in Romsca. The battle is a few posts away from starting! You can just say your characters were aboard the ships the whole time.

Now... idea!

When the ships merge we will be battling and there's lots of ways to do that. If you want to just post your character fighting vermin crew and play it out yourself that fine. Or if you would like to have a thread of your character fighting a vermin we can do that. Either I can play the vermin you fight or someone else can volunteer to be the vermin. Either way the beasts on the Lashkeel are mostly going to die. If you volunteer to play a Lashkeel beast be prepared to write your character's death.

Rainshadow and I will have a thread for Cooper and Raven to fight in.

Post below if you would like to have a separate thread to fight in.

Once your freebeast character makes it through their fights they can visit the sick bay so we can role play with the characters that are there.

So, post here if you would like a separate duel thread with your Freebeasts character.