News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Mattio

yeah i know like no one who can do that well

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 18, 2013, 09:11:09 PM
PLEASE tell me there is going to be a sequel!

That's still in the works.  Not quite sure what it's going to be about, but seeing as this one probably won't be going for much longer, I think we should get some more ideas set up on here.  Everyone can just post their ideas, and we can all work on figuring out what the next RP should be about.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Good, because Featherwood has an unfair advantage on me now.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

I still have to meet my lover sooooooo ummm yeah

BrookSkimmer

We are considering ending this thread fairly soon. A continuation thread might happen soon however the time for that will be up to our host Rainshadow. If you have not had a chance to develop relationships by the end of this thread be on the look out for the continuation where the relationships can continue.  :D

Mattio

BrookSkimmer

This art is specific to this role play so I thought I'd post it here :D

Mattio

Rainshadow

Cooper looks awesome!  And I'd never really been able to picture Brielle until you made this.  Thank you so much!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

well for the next thread we could do like the vermin have made a ship out of the woods and they thrived and we have to fight them off

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 26, 2013, 02:49:47 AM
well for the next thread we could do like the vermin have made a ship out of the woods and they thrived and we have to fight them off

That's a good idea.  And if you guys don't remember, Birata is part of the small group.  He was the First Mate, so if Wonwill wanted she could be the leader of that group.

Dannflower Reguba

That's a little bit shallow though, they would definitely have to stop somewhere else to pick up vermin... And they would also need new slaves if they were going to sea (they're too lazy) We'd also need a BOI (Beast of Interest), and I've got an idea for that if we are going this way.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This