News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Leatho Shellhound

Awesome

Name: Featherwood
Species: Otter
Weapons: Mace and Chain and sword
Appearance: White Fur, dark tan tunic, belts.
Personality: Good natured, but cunning.
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post): Woodland dweller.
Lover: Compete for Terra
Other: --
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Accepted!  Haha, this will be very fun to watch!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I didn't mean compete.... Sorry if I didn't make this clear (especially to you redwallgurl) I was kinda looking into the Terra gets under Lusiphi's skin (Which is NOT easy to do by the way) [enter Leatho Shellhound's character] who becomes jealous because he had plans, and then tries to end the relationship.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Would anyone be interested in creating a female mouse for my character:

Name: Rikkendo
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Sword and sling
Appearance: A rustic harvest mouse with dark brown fur. Dresses in warrior's clothes.
Personality: Desires to be the next warrior of Redwall. Tries to stay calm and under control. Tries to hide his inexperience in the ways of the warrior. Has a good heart.
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post): Abbey beast
Lover: ?
Other:

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on October 24, 2012, 04:34:48 AM
Would anyone be interested in creating a female mouse for my character:
Can I do it?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 24, 2012, 03:58:17 AM
I didn't mean compete.... Sorry if I didn't make this clear (especially to you redwallgurl) I was kinda looking into the Terra gets under Lusiphi's skin (Which is NOT easy to do by the way) [enter Leatho Shellhound's character] who becomes jealous because he had plans, and then tries to end the relationship.

Ok, but what do you mean be plans?

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 24, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

As in possibly had a "Crush" as we so often refer to these things.  ;D  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 24, 2012, 04:11:05 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 24, 2012, 01:14:35 PM

As in possibly had a "Crush" as we so often refer to these things.  ;D  ;)

AAAAAHH ok

click the banner

Rainshadow

So... Is that the final plan?  Are you sure?  :P  Just kidding.  But seriously, is that what you guys are okay with?  Including you, Redwallgurl.  Oh!  And another thing we need to figure out before we can get this party started is:  What do you think the quest they go on should be?  Please give me some ideas if you have any!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Well I put in my vote, If the others do.

Oh and we could be on a quest going to the East sea.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

OOOOOOOO! The EAST sea!  ;) That area has NEVER been explored before... sweet! And being the designer of the before mentioned idea (not the east sea thing) of course I'm for it! Redwallgurl?

Rainshadow

Hmm, if we were to go for the East Sea, what do you think the quest would be?  Just to explore?  Rescuing someone?  (Oh, and Leatho, that's a really good idea!)

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 24, 2012, 06:07:10 PM
  Hmm, if we were to go for the East Sea, what do you think the quest would be?  Just to explore?  Rescuing someone?  (Oh, and Leatho, that's a really good idea!)

Thanks, maybe to find a legendary pirate ship wreck on the East coast that has a lot of treasure or even some really special ring (since this is a Rom..) that was in that ship.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

That seems a little un-original, we should be able to come up with something brilliant! We read Redwall for Pete's sake!.... *is thinking* What if we left to search fo somebeast who had been kidnapped? And along the way we found out about something else that we end up searching for?