News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

AbbotAlf0805

Name: Matthias II
Species: Mouse
Weapon: Staff, dagger
Appearance: Ashy-blonde fur, several scars, trident tatoo on arm, muscular, deep voice, green tunic, size of an otter.
Personality: Solitary, affected by bloodwrath, trustworthy and kind (if befriended)
Lover: (Rainshadow's charater but if she's taken then I don't really care)
Other: Son of Avatar Gareth and Tetro, Queen of Corsairs. Born and raised in the Knight Tribe. Banish by his father for a crime he didn't commit. Grandson of General Davidari and Lady Hylia.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Both accepted!  (Sorry, Alf, I'm taken  ;)  You can make a lover of your own if you want, or like someone that already has a lover, or something like that)  Oh, and by the way, Buckler, if you want, you could be the owner of the ship that Cooper, Brielle and the others steal.  That would be an interesting (and handy) way to get into the RP.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

That could work! I do have the Rusty Scallop and her captain all ready to steal from but if Buckler wants to jump in with a ship that would be great.  ;D

Buckler, if you do want to have the ship... maybe we don't need to steal one if we can talk you into letting us use it? If not no worries...

We need to move the thread along! Once we hear what Buckler wants to do we can get moving. If he doesn't want to own the ship I'll include stealing it on my next post to get us out to sea after the Lashkeel  ;D

Rainshadow

Haha, if we're going to steal the Rusty Scallop, we're gonna have to have our characters rename it.  No offense, Brook, but I just find that name funny!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Brook, that'd be a great idea! It's fine with me!
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

Well, if you want to go along with that idea, then you should post!  We really need to get this going again, and it would be helpful if you could give us something to go off of.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

BrookSkimmer

@Rainshadow: what?! You don't like the name Rusty Scallop? I'm so offended right now! Jk, I thought we would rename it too! :)

@Buckler: if you want to have your character be the ship's owner that's great! When you post make sure you describe the ship a little. Then we will come to the docks, meet your character and set sail!

I guess my water rat Grimly is gonna get to keep the Rusty Scallop. Lucky him! ;)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Hey guys, read my first post, it's on the Lashkeel one. Tell me if I'm doin' this right...

Rainshadow

Thanks for posting!  That was rather helpful as well as being a good first post.  :)

BrookSkimmer

Yay! The thread is moving again! Feel free to post your character's activities now that we are out at sea!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Something Horrifying

Someday.

Someday I will have a brain that works.

And be able to post.

That will be a beautiful day.

(romaaaaance *flail*)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Rainshadow

Well, hopefully that day will be soon!

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 28, 2012, 02:50:53 AM
  Well, hopefully that day will be soon!
Yes. *sob*

Right now my brain insists on making me work on this fanfic idea. Which is awesome, that I've stayed focused for so long and am about to start actually writing it! But it also is bad because it means I can't really write anything else right now. D: (At least my fanfic has romance in it! XD)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall