News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Something Horrifying

Yeah, I'm waiting until the next thread to join too. You could always submit your character app now, though!
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Mattio

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 19, 2012, 10:48:40 PM
  Haha, Won, I think it'd be a bit strange to have Phillim in love, after seeing her personality!  :P
Sorry i missed all that guys...... no idea how and well a good hare can do anything

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 05, 2013, 11:15:20 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 19, 2012, 10:48:40 PM
  Haha, Won, I think it'd be a bit strange to have Phillim in love, after seeing her personality!  :P
Sorry i missed all that guys...... no idea how and well a good hare can do anything

What do you mean?  I was just joking when I'd said that.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

No like everyone was saying like phillum should be my lover and I missed like all those posts

Romsca

I'll start in the next thread too with a second character
if we can be vermin, that is

Name: Scarsnout
Species: Ferret
Appearance: Slightly taller than average, mostly white fur with dark reddish brown mask (colored patch of fur), a couple of scars, leather vest and boots, blue alpine hat with red feather, red tunic, broad brown belt, chain mail
Personality: Tough, sort of arrogant, overconfident
Weapon: Cutlass, several throwing knives
Occupation: Corsair/Mercenary, on the ship as a stowaway because someone hired him to take over the ship
Other: You will find out
Side: Depends on who has the most money

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 06, 2013, 02:01:43 PM
No like everyone was saying like phillum should be my lover and I missed like all those posts

Oh, lol.  Well, now you got them, so it's all good.

@Romsca:  Sounds good!  Though, I'm not quite sure what the next RP will be, but I know that we're gonna do another.  If anyone has any ideas, they can just PM me or Brookskimmer.  That would be really helpful!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

FROM PARADOX AND MOVED HERE FROM THE IC THREAD:

OOC: Okay, I am so sorry but I am going to be unable to continue with the roleplay for around three weeks.. I;m leaving to do some training for a while.. but I'd reaallllyy rather have my character not be killed off or anything, because I usually just roleplay with one or two charries. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.. I'd like to make my character end up in a comatose state so she can't do anything and its a good excuse for me to be gone. But I really can't write that out seeing as I leave in like three hours; I need my sleep!! :P So I don't really care how she gets konked out, just I'd rather not have her dead. I'll see you all in three weeks time :)

My reply is that the thread will be wrapping up soon anyway. I'm going to ask her if I can auto her character a little to get to the end.

Mattio

Romsca

Anyone can have Thorin my rabbit!

BUT PLEASE NO ONE USE SCARSNOUT HE'LL BE ON ANOTHER RP IN THE FUTURE MAYBE DON'T USE HIM PLEASE!!!!

I'm not going to be on here anymore sorry. My ferret will never be a character here.

BrookSkimmer

Cool, thanks for letting us know.  :)  Scarsnout will not be used. As for Thorin, if someone wants to RP him great, if not I think we can finish out the RP without him.

Romsca

He was going to like Wonwill's rabbit, I think

BrookSkimmer

Dannflower Reguba

PLEASE tell me there is going to be a sequel!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mattio

you know my character is not gonna have a hare accent you know the wot wotty thingy

BrookSkimmer