News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rainshadow

Hmm, lemme see if I can remember...

The Quest for Romance:  Land
  The Quest for Romance:  Sea
  The Quest for Romance:  All Ashore!
  The Quest for Romance:  The Hunt for the Lashkeel

I believe that's it.  There was also a duel between Brook and I (Raven and Cooper), but I can't seem to find it.  :-\  And just a little hint:  Land and Sea were going at the same time, and I believe that All Ashore and The Hunt for the Lashkeel were also at the same time.  It's been awhile, though, so I don't remember much of it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I found it

QFR: Cooper (Rainshadow) vs. Raven Brinewater (Brookskimmer)

Oh and there is a part in the battle where I killed my self....I didn't die, I changed my mind. So just so you know.  :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Thomas Barkshield

Okay, I was too lazy to read all of the hunt for the lashkeel. As far as I can tell the lashkeel was taken and Raven died. If I missed anything really important, then can you tell me? 

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 09, 2013, 09:40:31 PM
When is this going to start?

Sometime after we make a final decision on what the plot is going to be, and it's also going to be after the tournament.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd rather not start this up during the tournament.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 09, 2013, 10:27:32 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 09, 2013, 09:40:31 PM
When is this going to start?

Sometime after we make a final decision on what the plot is going to be, and it's also going to be after the tournament.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd rather not start this up during the tournament.  ;)

Same here, my RP stopped while the tournament goes on.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Are you thinking od doing this still at all Rain?

Dannflower Reguba

This RP died a very long time ago, RP'ers are missing, characters forgotten. R.I.P. QFR.  :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

Really? I thought it was starting while the Roleplay tournament 3 was going on.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 27, 2014, 07:05:18 PM
Really? I thought it was starting while the Roleplay tournament 3 was going on.

Are you possibly thinking of the Quest for the Black Treasure?  Because this kinda died last year.

Actually, though, I am planning to start this back up in the summer for a sequel.  I'd just need to know who all of the original players are gonna be in it so we don't have problems of only one person of a pair kind of thing.  But I believe Leatho had said he was up for doing it, so that's one of the original players.  ;)

Tam and Martin

Yeah.....I was looking into doing it around the time the Roleplay tournament was going but then you said you would wait for it to end....

Anyway, though I'm not one of the original players, I would be willing to do it! Looks fun!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 27, 2014, 11:18:11 PM
Yeah.....I was looking into doing it around the time the Roleplay tournament was going but then you said you would wait for it to end....

Anyway, though I'm not one of the original players, I would be willing to do it! Looks fun!

Ah, you'll have to wait until my school ends, then, 'cause I've got more free time then.  ;)

Tam and Martin

Well, I will be possibly going to New Jersey for the whole month of May and part of June so I won't be able to participate till then anyway.

Rainshadow

Yeah, I won't be starting up the OOC discussion stuff until June-ish anyway, so I think you're safe.  ;)  (I wanna start the ideas for the sequel later than sooner, so that no one loses interest before it's started.)

Tam and Martin