News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Wylder Treejumper

You, Tam? I wouldn't think you the type of person who would participate in this...  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

As a lover, NO THIS IS NOT MY RP! As a person who disrupts the lovers, YES!  ;D >:D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

Sure! I'll be everybodies friend who thinks it is hilarious to get in the way! MWAHAHAHA!!!

BTW, how you make devil smiley?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

You put these three things together:  > : D    (No spaces) and it equals this: >:D

The Skarzs

This. . . this is kinda messed up. Or not. Whatever.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

Come on, this is too good of an opportunity to just pass up! You should help us Skarz! Unless you prefer to be a lover...  ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

The Skarzs

I. . . really don't know about this. Should I?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Uh, so what are you guys doing....?? Because I might join. I you explain to me what in the world's going on....And I'd be a lover, most certainly.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Holy cow, has my long-dead thread been resurrected?!  :o

@Corny:  Er, the plot of the sequel RP is yet to be determined, but pretty much there are good lovers (either both played by one person or two people play a pair of lovers), there are bad lovers (same sorta thing, except they're bad guys), and then there are the other characters who can be on the side of the lovers, they can be baddies, they can be random traveling creatures who just happen upon one side, they can play matchmaker, etc.  A bunch of different paths.  ;)

@Skarzsy:  If you were to join, you don't have to be a lover.  You could be someone trying to break up a duo, or you could be vermin, or whatever.  Lots of choices.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!