News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 30, 2014, 10:56:27 PM
  Holy cow, has my long-dead thread been resurrected?!  :o
I have reawakened to thread!  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

@Corny:  Er, the plot of the sequel RP is yet to be determined, but pretty much there are good lovers (either both played by one person or two people play a pair of lovers), there are bad lovers (same sorta thing, except they're bad guys), and then there are the other characters who can be on the side of the lovers, they can be baddies, they can be random traveling creatures who just happen upon one side, they can play matchmaker, etc.  A bunch of different paths.  ;)

@Skarzsy:  If you were to join, you don't have to be a lover.  You could be someone trying to break up a duo, or you could be vermin, or whatever.  Lots of choices.

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 30, 2014, 09:43:07 PM
Corn, should I join this?

Hmm....Alright, I join! But there's one condition: Someone else to needs toi play the other lover in my pair. Got that? Now, where's the sheet? ;D

Skarzs, YES!! It sounds like fun! Oh, do say you will! Perhaps you could be the half of my pair! Oh, PLEEEEEEASE?!?!?!

Tam and Martin

Yes Skarzles! Please!!!

And if anyone needs me to be anyone, I'm up for dibs!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 01, 2014, 10:43:56 PM

@Corny:  Er, the plot of the sequel RP is yet to be determined, but pretty much there are good lovers (either both played by one person or two people play a pair of lovers), there are bad lovers (same sorta thing, except they're bad guys), and then there are the other characters who can be on the side of the lovers, they can be baddies, they can be random traveling creatures who just happen upon one side, they can play matchmaker, etc.  A bunch of different paths.  ;)

@Skarzsy:  If you were to join, you don't have to be a lover.  You could be someone trying to break up a duo, or you could be vermin, or whatever.  Lots of choices.

Hmm....Alright, I join! But there's one condition: Someone else to needs toi play the other lover in my pair. Got that? Now, where's the sheet? ;D

Skarzs, YES!! It sounds like fun! Oh, do say you will! Perhaps you could be the half of my pair! Oh, PLEEEEEEASE?!?!?!
Alright! You convinced me.
This could be fun.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 01, 2014, 11:53:54 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 01, 2014, 10:43:56 PM

Alright! You convinced me.
This could be fun.
So are you gonna be Corny's character's lover??  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I still want to join this. It seems as though the people in the first series don't want to rejoin so would this series be completely unrelated but with the same theme? Or are you hoping the people in the previous ones will post soon? If the latter I would suggest that you pm them.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

@Rain, once you get some time, you should start a whole new OOC thread for this seeing as so many more people want to do it.

Rainshadow

Technically this wasn't supposed to be awakened until later in the month or in June, but I'm gonna be PMing the members who were in the original RP, as well as starting to work out the plot and making a new OOC thread.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I guess I was the one who awakened it......Oops..... :-\

OH WELL! Looks like we have a lot of people who will do it though!

Cornflower MM

Hey! Oh, come one Skarzs! It would be fun! And not a bit serious for US at all! I only like romance when I'm RPing or reasding it. I don't like it in real AT ALL, so you'd be safe from that. PLEEEAAASE?!?!?