News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 02, 2014, 08:38:03 PM
I have an idea: the could get in a sword fight when they first meet up, sparking a distrust, and we'll go on from there. (Y'know, learn to like each other, etc.)

Yeah! And how about they're both equelly matched in sword play, and the fight ends in a draw?
And, copy and pasting is probably going to be what I'll do, too. You've no idea how many times I've used copy 'n' paste here.....I think it's a bad habit! ;D :D

Wylder Treejumper

Har har! I can be Skarz or Cornflower's travelling companion, and I'm jealous that their partner is getting more attention than I, so I try to break them up! Mwahaha!

If that's OK with you guys, acourse...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

So, who claims me as a companion?

(Fight! Fight! Fight!)  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 05, 2014, 08:59:21 PM
So, who claims me as a companion?

(Fight! Fight! Fight!)  ;D
Are you gonna be a love destroyer like I am? If so we could be love destroyer buddies!  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm... I know, you can be the other person's travelling companion, and we can have evil adventures together!  ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Sure. Tam, that means you get to travel with Skarz. HA!  :D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Yes, it will.....I'm honestly a little scared of what I'm getting myself into....

Wylder Treejumper

Skarz and Corny sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! :-* :-* :-*
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington