News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Tam and Martin

Still stretches mine.

I'm fine with it though, you don't have to change it.

EDIT: And Wylder, No I'm not.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Alrighty, since that's been dealt with, could you guys possibly take the chatter to the Cellars?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL THEM RAIN!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Leatho Shellhound

Well it's good to know that we'll have some people signing up in June.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 06, 2014, 08:54:49 PM
I'm in honors english and two classes ahead of my grade! Plus, I love big words.

PHANTASMAGORIA!!!
What does that mean again? I've forgotten... But I remember it being a really cool... Oh! Dreamlike! Yeeaaaahhhh!

Down into the abyssal phantasmagoria with you lot! For your spamming of non-spam topics, I sentence you to eternal existance in the ethereal voidrealm! Hah!

And yes, you guys are worse than me. Hah! Take that!

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 07, 2014, 09:33:15 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 06, 2014, 08:54:49 PM
I'm in honors english and two classes ahead of my grade! Plus, I love big words.

PHANTASMAGORIA!!!
What does that mean again? I've forgotten... But I remember it being a really cool... Oh! Dreamlike! Yeeaaaahhhh!

Down into the abyssal phantasmagoria with you lot! For your spamming of non-spam topics, I sentence you to eternal existance in the ethereal voidrealm! Hah!

And yes, you guys are worse than me. Hah! Take that!

A rapidly changing series of colors and images.

Hah! still got that memorized from my vocab tests three years ago!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Have you thought about starting this anytime soon Rain?

Rainshadow

So sorry!  I've been swamped with schoolwork, so I'm not as able to concentrate on RPing right now, but I'll hopefully be done by next week or the following week, so not much longer of a wait!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin