News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall theme park

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 23, 2012, 01:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

What are your thoughts on a Redwall theme park? they could have Redwall abbey and things.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I was visualizing a Redwall theme park. That would be so cool
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That would be really fun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I'd be afraid that it'd be too little-kiddy. But if it wasn't, that would be fun. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

Well I'm imagining something along the lines of a giant garden/forest thing with character costumes, location tours, boat rides, and mock battles. Basically, a Renaissance fair inside a theme park.

Skyblade

I doubt that would happen in real life (though everything is possible) but that's a great idea! I might even make one..in my imagination.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

phoenixfoden

Ungatt Trunn

Free Nook HDs! Now, I'd like that really much!

Life is too short to rush through it.

phoenixfoden

it dosent have to be as big as disney land.it can be a small bisiness.

Dawnwing

On my old Roller Coaster Tycoon game years ago, I once had this save file where I had this huge, huge park, so I copied the file and sold everything in the extra copy so that I had over $2 million, and I started a park where I had little sections where the rides and decorations were based on different books/etc.  I had a Redwall section.
It was bordered by a big stone wall that served as the wall of the Abbey grounds (and of course it was set up sopeople could go up and walk around on it) and the center had the "Abbey" - the castle theme decorations arranged to look like one building.  I had a boat ride on the pond, and there was one roller coaster where people ride on their stomach (so it feels like they're flying); it was called Warbeak.  As far as other decorations, I had an orchard, and even a little hut to serve as the "gatehouse".  Can't remember what other rides I had in that section though.

Rainshadow

Haha, that's awesome!  If I could go to that park, I definitely would.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!