Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Mouse Guard

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 26, 2012, 12:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on November 08, 2012, 09:39:50 PM
Uhh... ;)

It's german for "I am glad to hear that".    Because you said "Sehr gut." which is also german......I am half german BTW.

Back on Mouse Guard, Who is your favorite character?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Is there already a topic on this? If not, what do you guys think about Mouseguard? I know little to nothing about it and I want to know what Redwall fans think about it. If people like it, perhaps I should pick up a copy...

W0NWILL

It's a comic about mice. The art style's amazing, and it has a good storyline.

Lily

I just merged the two existing Mouse Guard topics because the posts didn't overlap.

Brookskimmer, I've only read Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 but I really liked it. It's a bit darker than Redwall, but I think you should give it a go. The art is fantastic.

Leatho Shellhound

I searched for another Mouse Guard topic but didn't find one.

On of the redwall illustrators blog had some thing on Mouse Guard....thats how I came to know about it.

click the banner

Orinoco

Does anyone know where I could buy some reasonably priced Mouse Guard books? All the ones I've seen are kind of expensive.

Oh, and my favorite character is Kenzie.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Leatho Shellhound

Cool, my favorite is Saxson, or  gwendolyn.

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

Bringing this back up.  ;)

click the banner

Romsca

Orinoco

Quote from: Romsca on March 15, 2013, 11:12:57 AM
What's it about?

It's similar to Redwall, but a bit darker and more serious. The main characters are mainly just mice, but snakes, hares, weasels and ferrets (I think they're ferrets - I've not read The Black Axe yet) make appearances on the side. Also, all of the animals are in proportion to the size they'd be to each other in real life.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Thomas Barkshield

I don't know if there is already a topic for this, but just in case there is not, Lets talk about mouse guard! I have read the first legends book, and should be starting the fall and winter books soon.

Lily

Merged the Mouse Guard topics again. :)

Thomas - Like I said earlier, I've only read Fall 1152 but I really enjoyed it. I didn't even know those Legends books existed, now I really want to check them out.

Buzz_Bumble

I didn't even know Mouse Guard existed until I stumbled across it on the Internet yesterday. I'll have to closer look at what it's all about.

rachel25

I just found out about it and I am thinking about reading it if I can get my dad to let me buy one of the books  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

Mouse guard book are really cool. I enjoyed reading them.  :)

click the banner