News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What will you be doing on Halloween night?

Started by Redwallfan7, October 27, 2012, 04:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simce it's around the corner, how will you be spending it?

I'll probably just stay home and hand out candy
1 (4.2%)
I'll be going trick or treating or to a Halloween party
6 (25%)
I'll be watching t.v and movies
1 (4.2%)
I don't celebrate Halloween
7 (29.2%)
What night? I'll be sleeping through it!
2 (8.3%)
Other
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 29, 2012, 12:02:50 PM
I want to dress as a weeping angel and stand at the corner of the block, freaking people out. :)

Hahaha!  I must look so silly, crying from laughter whilst staring at a computer screen.  I'm so glad I don't live in your neighborhood!
  Yeah, I think I might actually do trick or treating this year.  I've not done it for quite a while, and I had a friend invite me.  I'm dressing up in my pajamas for Halloween, lol.  But I'm not going trick or treating for very long.  I believe there's a movie that I got, so I want to watch that too!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Lemme guess, you're gonna be a Star Wars character?  Complete with the lightsaber?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

No, actually. I'm going as the Doctor. I was a Sith Lord last year. Wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey!

Rainshadow

Awesome!  Now I kinda want to be in your neighborhood lol.  Do you want some fish sticks and custard?

AxeHound

Dannflower Reguba

We don't celebrate Halloween, we celebrate the reformation, and we will be going out to eat, then watching Ice Age 4 (so excited!).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Lol Going to me good friends Wednesday night church. The lass is having a costume party. I'll go as myself. XD
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

WildDoogyPlumm

Our trick-or-treating is postponed until tomorrow because of Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy.
I'm going as Martin the Warrior! :D :D :D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Banya

I picked up a late-night shift for a coworker so he can go home this weekend and take his little cousins trick-or-treating.  I can wear my Halloween costume to work, so it'll still be a fun evening.

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I will be celebrating my birthday that say since I have Quiz Bowl on the day I usually celebrate it. After that, I will work at my church's Fall Festivle (Not in an Easter Bunny costume thank goodness), then my brother and his friends are making me go Trick or Treating with them, so I'm drawing spots on an old white sheet and saying I am Charlie Brown from the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Eulaliaaa!

My family and I are gonna have a bonfire on our driveway and pass out candy to trick or treaters. We'll eat chili, and we might even give out cider.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

^I loved families like that when I was a trick-or-treater.  That sounds enjoyable.