News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

(stupid auto-corrector one day, one day I'll kill you! With my Swiss army knife in fact!)

Rusvul

Sooo... you type 'Swish' more than you type 'Swiss?' What exactly does that entail?

The Skarzs

Swwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Takes over thread*

The Skarzs

By handing out knives, we are making this thread more boyish, so you can do nothing! NOTHING!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Forget knives!

*Draws paladin's sword*

In the name of the Order of the North Star, I command you to yield or die!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BlueRose

*ties a ribbon on paladin's sword* Aww, how cute!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

*Inspects sword* What a low quality blade for a paladin. It's a chronically unstable palladium alloy! Why do people make sword like that! Gah! Here, have this sword. It's called Ashbringer, and it's a 7/3, if I'm not mistaken.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Pfft whatever. It's still unstable. And the Ashbringer is still better. I mean, whatsisface, Tirion Fordring, he has it as his deathrattle. And he's a divine shield taunt!

The Skarzs

No, I just made up a new metal specifically for paladins: Paladinium.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Noo. Palladium is an actual metal. It's a transition metal on the Periodic Table, marked as 'Pd,' and with an atomic number of 46.

The Skarzs

I know that. Look at the two words: Palladium | Paladinium.

I made up the second one. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Yes, yes, minor differences. Irrelevant ones. Relevancy is irrelevant. Now let me go ponder the irrelevancy of this post.