News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Haven't done that test in years. I'm probably under the most introverted options possible.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Andy

Anyone ever used a knife to shave?  ;D
Only actions can speak the truth.

The Skarzs

Not my face (yet).
I have gotten my knives to razor sharp, however. There is a bald spot near my wrist where I was testing it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Yes.

It didn't work very well.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I hope it only failed to shave the hair. . . and did not succeed in cutting into your skin.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Andy

^ I second that.

I have once done this, and it went fine. Will probably do it again at some point.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Wylder Treejumper

It shaved very unevenly, and gave me a paper cut. Well, technically not a paper cut, but about that type.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

That generally implies something a bit more severe.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Shaving. Shaving is one of my all time favorite things to do.
I've not used a knife, but I really want to try a straight edge razor. It'd be so cool. Has anyone ever been to an Art of Shaving store? They have one here, I got an awesome shaving kit as a gift. Gillette Fusion ProShield with a vibrating grip, shaving creams and pre shave oil, as well as post shave lotion and a beaver hair brush to apply the cream. With hot water, it makes you feel like a new man. Especially since Inhave to shave everyday to keep this look, or else I like stupid.

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

You must have a lot more time than I do.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

I once threw a grenade that killed fifty men. Then the explosion killed ten. ;D

Søren

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 30, 2017, 04:45:04 AM
You must have a lot more time than I do.
I did it for fun. And refreshment. I have stubble.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

*Le gasp.* Søren posted without color!

Also, I am sat here looking at this thread without my shirt on. You're lucky there is a screen between yourself and my muscles.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.