News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

new movies

Started by blindsimeonjtp, November 02, 2012, 03:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

captain america winter soldier

Iron man 3

thor the dark world

starwars episode 7

Redwallfan7

I already saw at least one new movie: Ice Age:Continental Drift. It was awesome! I think I also want to see Hotel Transylvania and Wreck it Ralph.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

thats cool was it good?  :o :o :o

Redwallfan7

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on November 02, 2012, 04:05:03 PM
thats cool was it good?  :o :o :o
It was good. Actually, great. The only thing that was missing (at least, to me) was a good, long conversation between Diego and Shira (I wanted them to get to know each other more. I'm suspecting that the producers didn't add that in because they thought it would slow the plot down.) I love the song "We Are" near the end credits. It was awesome to see the herd sing!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

Redwallfan7

blindsimeonjtp

captain america ! ;D ;D ;D ;D

may the   force be with you !

Rainshadow

Isn't "May the force be with you" from Star Wars?  Eh, it might be from Captain America.  Lol, I haven't watched it, so I wouldn't know.

The new movies I want to watch most are Wreck-It Ralph and The Hobbit:  An Unexpected Journey.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

blindsimeonjtp

I want to see  skyfall new bond movie .

Dannflower Reguba

I'm going to see Wreck it Ralph tommorow!!!!!  :D And two of my best friends are sleeping over tonight.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 02, 2012, 09:22:18 PM
I'm going to see Wreck it Ralph tommorow!!!!!  :D And two of my best friends are sleeping over tonight.

Oh, lucky!  I don't know if I'll be able to see it in theatres.  :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

I saw hotel Transylvania and I want to see wreck it Ralph
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

rakkety tam

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on November 02, 2012, 03:10:00 PM
captain america winter soldier

Iron man 3

thor the dark world

starwars episode 7
they are coming out with a new star wars movie awesome also they are coming out with a flash movie
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Mad Maudie on November 16, 2012, 12:32:29 AM
I saw hotel Transylvania and I want to see wreck it Ralph
I want to see both of those movies!

Leatho Shellhound

I don't really know about new movies but I think a new How to train your dragon is coming out some time.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner