News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

OPEN SIGN UP! The Arena of Bound Fates ~ The Impossabilities of Escape (v1)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, November 05, 2012, 01:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

'Bout time you posted the name XD Alrighty, I'm going to PM you about my character for permission.

Dannflower Reguba

Trololol!  :P  :D

There is ALOT of information that has yet to come.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

The more devoted the players are to the RP, the more epic it'll become, which brings me to rule # 1. If you're going to join, then you have to be willing to finish. IE the only way out is for your character to die, and I hate massacres.

I'm really tired of watching the page number in the RP section grow, and want to keep this RP out of the abyss.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

Have s'more!

This RP takes place so far north, that the sun alwas shines upon this desert region.

There is an Aquaduct from a nearby mountain range that supplies a surprising amount of water to the arena.

Swiftstream

I like the sound of this a lot. I'm up for it. Working out a character at the moment, i thing it's going to be an Otter but thats as far as i've got so far.

Romsca

I'm awfully busy right now I don't think I can participate in this RP....I'm afraid I can only do one right now due to time......I chose Forest Frenzies. Sorry. I may get on here, but it depends

Dannflower Reguba

Hi guys! I'm aout to edit the first post with all of the current info.  :)

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Okay, I've decided to change my app a bit, making it fit better.

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Appearance:  Black fur with a white flame mark running up her nose and onto her forehead, stormy grey eyes, ragged purple tunic, black belt, black stump where her tail should be
Weapons:  Dagger (she acquired it from a defeated foe), natural defense, bow and arrows (from the same dead foe)
Personality:  Quiet, not very trusting, loyal to her friends, generally kind, fierce in battle, not one that you want to be an enemy of
History:  She used to live at Redwall with her mate and children, but wanted to go up north for a bit to explore.  She left her mate at Redwall, saying she needed some time to herself.  She was captured while traveling through the very far north Mossflower woods.
Experience:  She's been there for a while Delta (Brute)

Name:  Glamdring (Dree* for short)
Species:  Otter
Appearance:  Grey fur (nearly silver), dark grey stripe running from his nose to his tail over his back, silver eyes (lighter than his fur, but not quite white), black tunic (still relatively normal), black cloak with hood
Weapon:  Two-handed sword
Personality:  Very quiet, gets bored often, intelligent, good fighter, has no problem with killing
History:  Dree has lived on his own his entire life, not having anybeast but himself.  He used to live in a little hut by the River Moss, but was captured and taken to the arena.
Experience:  Level 0 (newbie)

*Dree means to suffer; endure.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I've looked over you forms, lookin' good!  ;)

If you want to know if your character is accepted, just check the front page, the accepted ones are listed under that acceptance section, and if they aren't excepted, I'll leave notes under the "In the Works" section.  :)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

You're welcome.  :) And so is anyone else who wants to participate!

Tiria Wildlough

Name: Shulyra
Species: Fox
Appearance: Dark red fur with black tailtip and paws. She wears a ragged green tunic and a belt with a decorative buckle.
Weapon: A long dagger which she stole.
Personality: Normally fiery and stubborn, but some of this has been broken by being in captivity.
History: Shulyra grew up in some horde in the south, and she ran away when she was fourteen. She was eventually captured by the creatures from the arena/whatever.
Experience: She has been there for a while, but she refused to cooperate for a time, so still a newbie.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.