News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

book charicter wars!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 08, 2012, 08:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Sylver sneezes and rubs his eyes with water from his flask

Rainshadow

John Smith (I Am Number Four) watches them with interest.  Silly animals, he thinks.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

"Oh no not another bumbling human "thinks  sylver

Rainshadow

John walks up to the weasel and shakes his head slowly.  He raises his hand and a beam of light flashes from it, the force strong enough to knock Sylver back several feet.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

i hope you like ants in your pants*sylver throws insect bomb*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Can our character be destroyed, and can we have more than one, or get a new one if yer current one is destroyed?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

John yelps and starts smacking his pants as the ants crawl around.  "Ah!  Ah!"  He holds up his hand and shoots a beam of light at Sylver.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 10, 2012, 10:54:10 PM
Can our character be destroyed, and can we have more than one, or get a new one if yer current one is destroyed?
yes.thats why i choose sylvers whole band of outlaws

this destroys the insect bombs in his pockets causing sylver to jump up and down when the ants crawl through his long johns

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

John calls for help, blasting Sylver with another beam of light.

Meanwhile, Eragon is flying by on his dragon, Saphira.  He hears a cry for help and says to Saphira, "Come, let's go down and help!"
 They go into a steep dive and Saphira shoots fire at Sylver.  She roars, and Eragon holds up his sword, shouting, "BRISINGR!"  His sword bursts into blue flames.
  John looks at them and nods his thanks.

phoenixfoden

*sylver ducks aside,dragon crashes*ouch!

Dannflower Reguba

I'll start up later, but I'll be..... Ummm..... Hmmmmmmmmmm............. A Flesh!.... No.... That would be gross...... RIDLEY! >:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

phoenixfoden

*sylver picks john up and sratches his face*

Rainshadow

John kicks Sylver and yelps in pain as his face gets clawed.  Meanwhile, Eragon swings Brisingr (which is on fire) at Sylver, waiting for Saphira to stand back up.