Favorite Redwall Character

Started by Briar, June 09, 2011, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

The ones from Martin the Warrior and Taggerung
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

i like most creatures though its really hard to pick from all the books but i must say most hares and otters are my favorite
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Garrid Loven

Probably Methuselah, died trying to stop a thief
A mouse he may be be but big is his heart,
Always the first one to help if a battle does start,
Peace he seeks forever more,
Battle armour never wore,
Warriors look upon him as a symbol of joy,
Never lets himself be used as a toy.

Species: Mouse
Name: Garrid

RedwallWarrior2017

Mine? hmmmmm......  50-50 between Martin and Broctree.  ;D

Bluefire

For me, probably one of the badgers. Orlando, Urthstripe, Cregga....

2 hours later.....

Rowanoak, Sunflash, ok, all of them.

Redwallfan7

The characters from the t.v show are great

Dannflor

Mine is Dannflor of course
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

rakkety tam

1 rakkety tam
2marial
3 bragoon
4 sarobando
5 blaggut
6 wild doogy plum
7 lord brocktree
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bluefire

My favorite character overall...Sunflash probably. And I agree with Gingivere being a cool cat. I think cats aren't evil all the time, like lets say rats. There more like some are evil, some are not. But that's off topic.

Flandor

Quote from: Bluefire on May 30, 2012, 03:24:58 PM
My favorite character overall...Sunflash probably. And I agree with Gingivere being a cool cat. I think cats aren't evil all the time, like lets say rats. There more like some are evil, some are not. But that's off topic.

Rats aren't all bad either.  What about Grubbage or Blaggut?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Crystal Rose

Man, I really need to reread the stories...but, some of my favorites are:
Brother Torilis (doomwyte)
Gonff (mossflower, redwall)

...I also really like otters and hares. I remember reading about a fighting squirrel in one book...Lady Amber, I think? It's been far too long since I've read the early books.

For those of you confused about Brother Torilis, let me explain as best as I can: I have this strange attraction to characters who cannot relax/are uptight/are grumpy constantly, and Brother Torilis is one such character! So, yeah...I just think he's awesome!  ;D
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!! EULIALA!!!!!!!!!!

Bluefire

@Flandor
You're right, of course. But most are, I think. Sorry rats.

Redwallfan7

Updated list:

Deyna, Mhera, Martin, and Rose