Favorite Redwall Character

Started by Briar, June 09, 2011, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Personally I always liked Ferahgo, even before I liked Weasels!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff

Quote from: Spring Breeze on June 10, 2011, 04:38:00 AM
My favorite changes with every book I read,

Same here, at the moment my favorites are Dotti & Gonff.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

rakkety tam

rakkety tam cause he is awwwwwwwwsome :)
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

martins#1fan

Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on July 18, 2011, 06:20:55 AM
You got that right, but not as AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME as MARTIN the WARRIOR
MARTIN THE WARRIOR!!
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

rakkety tam

Quote from: martins#1fan on July 18, 2011, 09:03:35 PM
Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on July 18, 2011, 06:20:55 AM
You got that right, but not as AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME as MARTIN the WARRIOR
MARTIN THE WARRIOR!!
martin the warrior is great but my fav is rakkety tam we r all entitled to have an opinon but martin is awwwwwwwwwwsome cause come hes martin
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Lady Amber, of course! Rakkety Tam would be my second favorite, and I think that my third most favorite character of them all is Laterose of Noonvale. (sob) Why'd she have to die? Why!?!?!?!?!(sob)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

As with most others, my favourite character changes depending on what book I last read. At the moment, I'd have to say Skipper of Otters from Mossflower, The Mask and Rakkety Tam are my favourites. I love any Skipper of otters, actually. Wild Doogy Plum also ranks high up there.

I like the Skippers because they always seem to be tough, reliable and sensible. The same could be said for Rakkety Tam, I guess. The Mask sacrificed himself to free others, and Wild Doogy Plum always brings a smile to my face.  :D

Log-a-Log

I really liked Brogalaw from Lord Brocktree, but I also really like Cheek from Mattimeo. Cheek is just hilarious
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Tiria Wildlough

Cheek: I'm 'ungry, sir.
Basil: Oh, you're 'ungry now. I thought you were Cheek!

Or something like that. I haven't read Mattimeo in ages.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Luath

I love far, far to many charactors to have just one favorite..... but if I had to pick one off the top of my head I would say ........ The Long Patrol Captain Sabretache! (He's in "Outcast Of Redwall"

sabretache5611

Quote from: Luath on July 20, 2011, 11:01:22 AM
I love far, far to many charactors to have just one favorite..... but if I had to pick one off the top of my head I would say ........ The Long Patrol Captain Sabretache! (He's in "Outcast Of Redwall"

:D   Good pick!
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Osu

I'll second Sabertache, sir. I just listened to his duel with Zigu via audiobook last night. Best scene ever, no lie.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Folgrimeo

I call Russa Nodrey my favorite. But I also like Tagg, Ruggan Bor, Rose, and Tarquin. Tagg and Nimbalo from "Taggerung" are my favorite duo, followed by the great trio of Maudie, Rangval, and Osbil from "Eulalia".

Gonff

Russa Nodrey is one of my favorites too. Probably in my top three.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Folgrimeo on July 23, 2011, 12:15:31 AM
followed by the great trio of Maudie, Rangval, and Osbil from "Eulalia".

I loved those three! Rangval's one of my heroes, I'd love to take up his way of life.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away