News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Birthday

Started by Tam and Martin, November 12, 2012, 12:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

My brother Tam is having a birthday this week and we are going to have a Redwall party for him. My parents haven't read the books and asked me for ideas about what we should do, food we should make (definately October Ale from the Redwall Cookbook!), and how to decorate. So, I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for what we can do to make a really nice special Redwall party for him. Whatever suggestions you have, please feel free to share! I will be open to any ideas!!!
Thanks!
- Martin  :)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

A cake that looks like Redwll from the outside! And maybe you can have a relay race for one of your games. Sounds like fun!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Haha I'm havin' a Redwall theme costume party for my 15 birthday (March 30, 2013). There are some game ideas in the book Salamandastron, were they have some games in the abbey.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 14, 2012, 12:07:26 AM
Haha I'm havin' a Redwall theme costume party for my 15 birthday (March 30, 2013). There are some game ideas in the book Salamandastron, were they have some games in the abbey.
Nice.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 14, 2012, 12:07:26 AM
Hey that sounds cool! Today's my fifteenth birthday and all my siblings made me Redwall themed cards. I got the last four Redwall books (yes! been waiting for those!!!!!) and that is by far my favorite gift. Later we played warriors outside, alternating between a stray vermin band (think Flinky and clan) and a Redwall group. We lit a fire in our fire pit outside and pretended to cook food or be seers and 'look into the fire' to see the fate of the vermin clan. I know most of my friends would say 'what? that's what you did for your fifteenth birthday - play outside pretending to fight battles?' but hey, they haven't read the Redwall series so they wouldn't understand!  ;)
Sorry, got off topic there  :)
Anyone have anymore suggestions for my brother's b'day party this week? My dad and other brother are making a small little castle out of thin wood. We are going to prop it up to make it look real.
Thanks for your suggestions! Please, if you have anything more, let me know!!!!!!
Sorry for the long post!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Dawnwing

What all did you guys do for it?

Tam and Martin

WOAH! I just found this topic that Martin must have made  :o

I didn't even know this was here!!!  :o

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

I know.....People were plotting >:D  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.